New Beach Bed SEX Policy

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: New Beach Bed SEX Policy

Postby Yankeefan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Got back a few weeks ago and the new beach bed policy was a huge hit. Lots of action out there, some subtle, some over the top. Good to see the relaxed policy. A few folks got a very good look at my wife's ass from the shoreline, if you catch my drift. Also, don't pay the $100. Give Renee half and he'll take care of you.
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby bollocks77 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm

Cool but I would have expected to see it be allowed in the pool area before the beach considering theres no outsiders walking by the pool. The way I see it, if the police aren't going to bother you and you want to, go for it. Those walking by from other resorts get fair warning before they enter desires beach that they may see some stuff. Frankly I'd do it just for the fun of the "normal" folk grabbing a peak. Who knows, maybe you inspire a new couple! In fact I'll bet there have been quite a few who have gone to desire after walking by and thinking they might enjoy something like that. Just my 2 cents.
Sls, kasadie, sdc: bowtienecklace
kik: bowtienecklace
bollocks77
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 Sep 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS kasidie Sdc

Postby bollocks77 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 pm

I'd like to see them relax the policy by the pool too though if we are going to open up the beach. Obviously on the beds....not the concrete like they do at Hedo. I stress RELAX, not encourage. Gotta keep it classy.
Sls, kasadie, sdc: bowtienecklace
kik: bowtienecklace
bollocks77
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 Sep 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS kasidie Sdc

Postby Kommsi » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Great to hear that the new beach bed policy is appreciated and that people enjoy the sexy feeling!
Now just hoping for the same policy around the pool, there is even more natural with such policy without any strolling "regular" people!! :D
SDC: kommsi
Kommsi
Desire Convert

We are from: Sweden
We arrive on: 07 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc

Postby coupleluvs2watch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 am

While we had some mild fun during day in between naps we had some wild times for sure at night on the beds with new friends :)
Stop by Beyond Our Bedroom to see where our journey takes us!
Life Is Too Short To Be Plain Vanilla, so we chose Swanilla!
coupleluvs2watch
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Texas2 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am

We'll be visiting RM for the first time in February. While we've been to Hedo, this is a new adventure and so now, I have to ask. What happens at 4pm? From the statement made, I'm assuming it's something, "can't miss", so I don't want to miss it! :D

Amy
Texas2

We arrive on: 22 Feb 2018

Postby SJCrazy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:26 pm

I just realized that I never posted here... whoops.

When we were there in July, my wife was nervous about playing on the beds, so I told her to ask security. He said to go ahead, and directed us to a bed. Nobody else was playing at all, but after a few minutes my wife was more than horny enough to just go for it. The couple next to us seemed to be having a very quiet, relaxing time; I wasn't sure if we might disturb them, but whatever! Before long, the lady on the other bed turns to us and asks to play with my wife. She ended up playing with us for a while, and her husband sat on the edge and watched. We have no complaints!

As others have said, the pool policy is still more restrictive. With a rowdier crowd we're used to getting away with stuff at the pool, but we were barely playing with another couple on the pizza before security shut us down. Lame! Are they more worried about offending the sensibilities (?!) of Desire guests than the public and (potentially) the police? I don't get it.
SJCrazy on Kasidie
SJCrazy
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Jan 2024

Postby TandD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 pm

SJCrazy wrote:... we were barely playing with another couple on the pizza before security shut us down.

Okay SJ, I've just about had it with you posting about pretty much every fantasy I've ever had. Now you go and boast about "playing with another couple on the pizza". I've never even heard of this kink but, of course, SJ's done it already! Damm Youuuuu!!!!!

Alright. I've settled down. Now please explain how to incorporate pizza into play with another couple. I'm sure it will never happen for me but I'd still like to imagine it while waiting for the train.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby SJCrazy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:00 pm

TandD wrote:Alright. I've settled down. Now please explain how to incorporate pizza into play with another couple. I'm sure it will never happen for me but I'd still like to imagine it while waiting for the train.

Step 1: Lie down on the pizza. Danny will be happy to provide you with towels to maintain proper pizza hygiene.
Step 2: Flirt with other people on the pizza. Remember, likely as not they're there for the same things you are!
Step 3: Start playing with the people on the pizza.
Step 4: Wait for security to promptly interrupt and ruin the moment.
Step 5: Reconnect with your pizza partners at the jacuzzi later.

We're very open about pizza play; any time you see us on the pizza, come on over and we'll see how much we can get away with.
SJCrazy on Kasidie
SJCrazy
Desire Legend

Will be at:  

Postby Draguin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:00 pm

For possible clarification....I believe the "pizza" in question is the large circular bed at the RM pool...Not the food item... ;)
Draguin
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Feb 2023

Postby CMHCPL43123 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:07 pm

had us at pizza.....
CMHCPL43123
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 24 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby SJCrazy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Breakthrough wrote:
Draguin wrote:For possible clarification....I believe the "pizza" in question is the large circular bed at the RM pool...Not the food item... ;)

OOOOOOKAYYYYY... now it makes a lot more sense. There was a lot of head scratching over here picturing late night lobby bar pizza and people doing all... kinds... of... things.. on... on... on the pizza.

Huh.

There is no chance I was intentionally ambiguous about that... :twisted: :roll: :lol:
SJCrazy on Kasidie
SJCrazy
Desire Legend

Will be at:  

Postby JordanTex » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:44 am

Bringing up this older thread, wife and I are looking at booking a trip. Is this "new" policy also in effect at the Pearl? And/or any updates on the beach beds AT the Pearl here in 2018?
JordanTex

Postby tommer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:44 am

We were at RM in March and we had sex on the beach beds several times .... morning and afternoons. It was fabulous and it was a rarity for anyone to walk by ..... well, some of the other guests strolled by and all they did was gawk, smile and applause. We return to RM at the end of June and yes, we will be romping around once again! Pearl .... Well, it's a very different story there. As many of the locals/families walk by the beach beds during the day, and it wouldn't be appropriate on the Pearl beach beds. Cheers to all and capture every moment that you can!
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby glloyd » Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 pm

We were there in April and had sex on the beach beds every day. No one thought ill of it. We loved it and even the couple next to us didn't seem to mind by the way they were staring.
glloyd
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Sep 2020

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya