How wild is the party and how hot are the staff at DRM?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

How wild is the party and how hot are the staff at DRM?

Postby SLINON » Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Hey guys....havent been to DRM in a few years...planning a trip in Dec for my 53rd!! going on 40!! The last time we were there was in Feb 2015! There was quite a crew of fun people around the pool and especially at the lobby bar...offering up their coffee martinis at 2 am!! A lot of fun young staff party minded ppl.! Wondering if things have changed and if wild is still the norm around the hot tub area? We had a blast the last time we were there, partying all over the grounds, sunset in the hot tub beds!! ( very fun )....hoping that it is still the same norm or better!! Cannot forget the disco and the sin room ;) or the wild lobby bartenders..so much fun. Don't miss the Coati's trying to bite my ankles off at 2 am after a relaxing fun time at the jacuzzi, trying to get a BLT!!!

What are the best rooms right now to request or book....Cokemann?? ;) Fellow Canuck!! lol!!
:D
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Re: How wild is the party and how hot are the staff at DRM?

Postby Explorer79 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Without something more specific to go on as to your definition of what wild is it's difficult to give a definitive answer. What one person deems wild might be standard fare for another - it's subjective. We've been 3 times in the last 8 months and generally speaking the experience has been more similar than it has been different (we've actually changed more than the environment I'd say). For us, Desire is a great facilitator to explore our, well, desires.

What we have learned is that it is very crowd dependent. We've been with a half full resort, a full resort and a full resort with a group. If you are familiar with a group's particular dynamic then you could perhaps tailor your experience a bit. Other than that if you go when the resort is fuller you would probably stand a greater statistical chance of wild times (again, guessing what that may mean). For us, each trip has resulted in most nights going until 3-4 am and typically not alone. I'd guess we have only had 2 nights that we would consider to be slow nights and those were on our first trip where we really didn't know what we were doing (deer in the headlights lol).

I saw the coati there last September and November but did not see them this May at all.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya