The scent of Desire

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

The scent of Desire

Postby lvnlife » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:11 am

Hello, anyone know the name of the scent they use within the Desire RM lobby/reception area? I love the smells of Desire as it reminds us of our fun times there. If anyone is visiting DRM anytime soon, would you mind asking the staff what scent they use in the lobby? Thank you so much!
lvnlife

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 May 2017

Re: The scent of Desire

Postby Explorer79 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 am

lvnlife wrote:Hello, anyone know the name of the scent they use within the Desire RM lobby/reception area? I love the smells of Desire as it reminds us of our fun times there. If anyone is visiting DRM anytime soon, would you mind asking the staff what scent they use in the lobby? Thank you so much!

All I know is that it is the scent of Desire and oh I love that smell! Can't wait to smell it again in October.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Ddcouple2014 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:43 pm

We found a candle that makes us think of it, Capri Blue Jean. But scent might be one of those subjective things. Lol. We'll be there in in less than 3 weeks!!
Ddcouple2014
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie quiver

Postby tumbler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Pearl has the same type of system, did some research and it is a Mexican co. that provides environmental scent's for business's etc. Was able to get the card of the salesperson at Pearl last year, I'll have to look for it.
tumbler
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Jul 2019

Postby jj555 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am

tumbler wrote:Pearl has the same type of system, did some research and it is a Mexican co. that provides environmental scent's for business's etc. Was able to get the card of the salesperson at Pearl last year, I'll have to look for it.

Haha find out..its very distinct
jj555
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2017

Postby 202703 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:29 pm

We asked the staff. The company they use is "aroma 360."
https://www.aroma360.com

We arrive on: 08 Aug 2017

Postby Jessy75 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 am

Thinking back to our visit, the scent was great but what really stood out was the taste of Desire. Namely some other girl's pussy on my wife's lips. :)
Jessy75
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019

Postby werfun » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:01 am

We have been checking the Aroma 360 web site and they have scents for sale and we are wondering if anyone knows the name of the scents that is use at Desire. Or is it is a scent for Desire use only and not for sale to the general public.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby werfun » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Sent email to Aroma360 asking about the scent used at Desire and got a reply back. The scent is called " Little White Lies" and is only sold in cans that need a diffuser to be used. No spray cans like Glade. On their website the have diffusers around $110 and the small can of scent is $30.
Like other on here we can't wait to return to Desire and smell that wonderful scent again.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Lkncouple » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:08 pm

We have some reed diffusers at our vacation home and it smells exactly like the lobby of Desire. Someone gave it to us as a gift and we don't know what the sent is.

They look like these, but I have no idea which ones to buy.
https://www.amazon.com/Reed-Diffusers/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AReed%20Diffusers'
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby werfun » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Just received a call from Allison a manager at Aroma360 to talk about scent "Little White Lies" and she said that it had white tea, savor thyme citrus mixture along with other tropical scents. I ordered the smallest bottle and will try it with a reed diffuser to see if it smells like the lobby at DRM before thinking of getting an electrical diffusee. If anyone is interested I will pass on the information. I am not attempting to push any company product but just to let others that love the scent of DRM know that they can have it at home to remind them of the fantastic times at DRM.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby werfun » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:50 am

Received the Desire scent (Little White Lies) today and didn't waste any time filling the diffuser with the oil. Within a short time the room was smelling like the lobby at Desire. When my wife came home from work she looked at me and said that she must be going crazy as she smelled Desire as soon as she walked in the door. I pointed to the diffuser she walked over and said to keep it going all the time as it brought back memories of the great times we have had at Desire.
Great service from Aroma360, I ordered it on Thursday December 28 and it was in the mail box today Tuesday January 2. Plus they sent 9 different trial scents to try. My wife says that I need to order another diffuser for the bedroom so she doesn't miss the smell while she is seeping.
We know not everyone likes the smell but for us it brings back very happy memories of our trips. :D
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby TandD » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 am

Interesting. I like the scent generally but I'm not sure I would like it at home. Plus, I think it might tend to confuse my brain. I'm not sure I want to mess up the olfactory association of walking into the lobby, smelling that smell, and being "there*. If I smell that smell when I'm at home taking out the trash, it could wreck it for me. Maybe used more judiciously for "date nights" at home??

I'll be interested to hear if it gets old for you but thanks for the research and report.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby shore128 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:41 pm

T & D - that's too funny! You make some good points and I tend to agree.
shore128
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 21 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby werfun » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 am

Since we live in a one bedroom condo in Waikiki we don't have central heat and a/c. So we use a countertop electrical aroma diffuser with off/on switch. If we feel that we are getting tired of the Desire scent we turn the diffuser off and switch to a different scent. Amora360 has over 40 different scents oils not counting those that can be found in stores. I was out for several hours today and when I opened the door and it smelled like Desire I was ready to strip and head to the pool( that would have surprised the old ladies and children).
So until we get tired of the smell of Desire we will close our eyes and relive the fun times at Desire that we have had.
werfun
Desire Legend

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya