Couples Massage -which one?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Couples Massage -which one?

Postby skimi1 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

The spa has 2 couples massages, can anyone assist me with which one to book? I am looking for the most "arousing" massage. This is what they sent me:
We have the SENSUAL DESIRE MASSAGE or the EROTIC MASSAGE with wine therapy INCLUDES JACUZZI and red wine.
Thanks for the help.
skimi1

Postby mfay » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 pm

We would recommend that you book your massages with Claudia and take the 10 minute taxi ride to Puerto Morelos.
Check this link to an earlier thread here in the forum:
http://desireresorts.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=194
This comparison is to the Sensual Desire couples massage. The erotic one must be something new.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby jerry88 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

claudia is the only way to go
jerry88
Desire Convert

Postby tannaked » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

I have to agree :)
Couples T I 6 trips
C R C 7 trips
Hidden Beach 1 trip
Desire Riviera Maya 38 trips
still in love
tannaked
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2020

Postby njdesirecpl » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:41 pm

We have had both the Desire couple massage and Claudia's massage. There is no comparision betweent the two. Claudia wins hands down. Our visit to Claudia is the only time we leave the resort during our annual 8 day visit. As an added bonus, Puerto Morales where Claudia is located is a quaint little fishing village with little shops should you care to walk around prior to seeing Claudia. We don't think you will be in the mood to walk after your visit to Claudia as you will feel like putty.

T&S
njdesirecpl
Desire Devotee

Postby tout.prest » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Not to sound redundant, but yes, Claudia is the only one worth considering. Not only is the experience amazing but she is such a great lady.

The resort massages are about a 7/10 while Claudia's is an easy 11/10 ! And the fact that she is much less $$ than the resort is a bonus too.

Steve :wink:
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Denver Duo » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:24 am

We agree with the posts above to see Claudia as a priority and she is fantastic. But if you decide that you want a Desire massage, book the one that has two attendants - one for each of you so that you each get a massage simultaneously for about an hour. They use oil and warm wax and it's nice, plus they lead you into a special ending with each other. After the massage, you can reserve the spa jacuzzi and have them provide wine and glass flutes to regain your senses and get ready to play with the other guests again. With this massage, the spa jacuzzi and wine are an upcharge but worth it. Enjoy!
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Cant see Claudia

Postby skimi1 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks to everyone for their input but we cannot see Claudia this time around and so we are stuck with choosing from what the resort has to offer. We are trying to decide which is the most erotic and arousing massage of the two offered. Anyone know?
1.SENSUAL DESIRE MASSAGE or the
2.EROTIC MASSAGE with wine therapy INCLUDES JACUZZI and red wine.

Thanks again.
skimi1

massage

Postby jnkwrangler » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Do the couples sensual massage.
jnkwrangler
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:03 pm

skimi1 - just a quick question - is the resort massage a freebee because you are buying or have bought a Premier membership ?
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby skimi1 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 am

No membership or purchasing involved. This is a email response i got back from the spa staff on an inquiry. Just a guest trying to prebook a spa service.
skimi1

Postby thebutcher95 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 am

SENSUAL DESIRE MASSAGE and Claudia We did both. I would suggest you do Claudia 1st as soon asyou get there relly sets the tone. Then later do the SENSUAL DESIRE MASSAGE. Claudia was great learning. I learned much about my self, so did my wife.
thebutcher95
Desire Lover

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya