Can't miss?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Can't miss?

Postby idrease » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 pm

texascouple1208 wrote:
idrease wrote:I am hearing rave reviews about the the foam party on Fridays, what could we expect to see and or encounter during this event? We've been to family resorts where they rolled out the foam near the pool. I assume it's a little different experience at Desire. :)

We have only been and experienced the foam party once, but our first was fantastic from our perspective. We hopped in the pool as the party was just getting started and just wandered through the foam a few times together. A few minutes later we (literally) ran into a group of five or so that were already good friends. They welcomed us to the group. We joined them for a naked conga line. I (husband) made a connection with a wife and we were making out before we had even introduced ourselves. My wife made a connection with one of the other couples. We danced in the pool, flirted, and made out some more. A bit later we found a ping pong ball that said "perform oral sex on someone," so we lined up three ladies on the side of the pool and followed the instructions. We hung out with this group and some of their other friends all afternoon/evening at the pool and the hot tub bar. The evening culminated in a great time at the disco playroom, followed by drinks and food at the lobby bar before we exchanged contact information and had to say our goodbyes. We were all leaving the next morning. The foam party itself was kind of just a backdrop that lowered inhibitions and made meeting new people easier (which I guess is saying something, as it is already a breeze to meet people at Desire). The new friends we made were actually at the resort the whole time we were and some how we didn't meet them until the foam party.

We were fairly oblivious to anything else going on at the foam party, though I did look over at one point to see people just standing around, talking and having a good time. Like just about everything at Desire, it can be whatever you want it to be.

Thanks for the feedback texascouple, it sounds like the foam party can fun to be had by everyone and a nice appetizer for the evening. Our trip is exactly a year away, but I purposely booked for us to arrive on a Thursday in order to make the foam party. :D
idrease
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 May 2021

Postby MachineWorks » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 pm

idrease wrote:Thanks for the feedback texascouple, it sounds like the foam party can fun to be had by everyone and a nice appetizer for the evening. Our trip is exactly a year away, but I purposely booked for us to arrive on a Thursday in order to make the foam party. :D

A year away is basically forever! That's the boat we're in too. We've been discussing a trip for about a year already, trying to find out when we can make it work. Our plan was March next year, but a few new developments have made me think we may be pushing it back a couple more months.

And yes, texascouple, thanks for sharing your experience. The foam party sounds like a lot of fun. We are filled with anticipation. :)
MachineWorks
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Aug 2020

Postby Texzuelano » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:48 pm

All those events you listed are great and the ranking would depend on your preferences. The Desire vacation can be magical so I usually focus on quality, not quantity. I wouldn't try to do everything on a 5 day trip. We did a foam party and massage and that was plenty. We also participated in the theme nights and events with other guests.

We find that the guests in attendance make the vacation fun or less fun so I would suggest you focus some time on your dates for attendance. A full resort is more fun than low occupancy resort. Find a date when a group is going, book on a resort special event or when a celebrity guest is there and try to get to know some people going during your vacation before you arrive. Oh, don't forget to enjoy your vacation between your activities.
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby day5758 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:08 pm

The foam party is obviously a big win, and the erotic couples massage has its plus and minus side. For us, and not really mentioned yet, was the massage class. By far the sexiest part of the week. A whole room full of naked people taking instruction from someone on intimacy. The whole exercise finally sinks into a room full of people having sex (at least thats what it was like when we did it). The visual side was amazing and we both loved the sexual energy in being surrounded with sexy people doing whatever they wanted with their spouse. Definitely don't want to miss that.
day5758
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 18 Oct 2019

Postby NakedGolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:20 pm

day5758 wrote:For us, and not really mentioned yet, was the massage class.

Absolutely. For us as well!
NakedGolf
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Oct 2019

Postby Sweetie 2483 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Get involved in the daily games, dance classes or pool volleyball. You'll meet people and people will come up and talk to you the rest of the day/night.
Sweetie 2483
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2017

Postby Cheers2US » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 pm

MachineWorks wrote:My wife and I are planning to visit Desire for the first time in the Spring of next year.

I wanted to ask the veterans, what is the one thing you would not want to miss out on, if you were taking your first trip again? Or the one thing you would prioritize doing?

I agree with many of the answers so far. There are so many wonderful things to see and do at Desire. Foam party is a must! Jacuzzi, disco, theme nights are also must do.

I would suggest getting the weekly schedule and roughly plan out what you'll want to do. I think the weekly schedule is similar week to week (please correct me if I'm wrong) so if there's one up now, it might be a good starting point. They will also give you a printed copy when you check in. This would be a good way to know when pole dancing classes, massage classes, aqua aerobics, live bands, theme nights, etc are.

Another GREAT thing about Desire RM is their coffee at the lobby bar. BEST coffee anywhere! I'm not even a big coffee fan but I craved this coffee every morning. Pick one up and take it to breakfast at the buffet.

Also, their late night grill, also at the lobby bar, is terrific. Grab a fresh pizza, grilled sandwich and cold beer and watch futbol on their TV.

I'd also suggest making a reservation at the Japanese restaurant for the Hibachi grill.

A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Exoticcouple » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:18 am

day5758 wrote:The foam party is obviously a big win, and the erotic couples massage has its plus and minus side. For us, and not really mentioned yet, was the massage class. By far the sexiest part of the week. A whole room full of naked people taking instruction from someone on intimacy. The whole exercise finally sinks into a room full of people having sex (at least thats what it was like when we did it). The visual side was amazing and we both loved the sexual energy in being surrounded with sexy people doing whatever they wanted with their spouse. Definitely don't want to miss that.

Hi do they still operate the couples massage class?
LS and Desire Newbies.
Exoticcouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Jul 2018

Postby marklu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Exoticcouple wrote:
day5758 wrote:The foam party is obviously a big win, and the erotic couples massage has its plus and minus side. For us, and not really mentioned yet, was the massage class. By far the sexiest part of the week. A whole room full of naked people taking instruction from someone on intimacy. The whole exercise finally sinks into a room full of people having sex (at least thats what it was like when we did it). The visual side was amazing and we both loved the sexual energy in being surrounded with sexy people doing whatever they wanted with their spouse. Definitely don't want to miss that.

Hi do they still operate the couples massage class?

You can check the weekly activities on this site:
https://blog.desire-experience.com
It is only for the current week, so you will have to check close to your arrival date
marklu
Desire Devotee

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 15 Aug 2021

Postby Takes2toTango » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Absolutely agree was a blast, right behind the photo shoot. At RM can anyone comment when is the class offered, I thought last time it was only on Sunday afternoons? Thanks for replying
NakedGolf wrote:
day5758 wrote:For us, and not really mentioned yet, was the massage class.

Absolutely. For us as well!
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby NakedGolf » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:43 pm

The massage class was a total highlight for us as well! At first it was like, can we? Omg, everyone is doing it too! The energy was insane!

The sad news is I don't see it on RM's current schedule, but maybe there's hope: a Tantra Yoga Workshop is scheduled on Mondays at 5pm in the Disco. Wonder if that is similar? Also, Pearl has Lauren and Richard's Sensual Workshop on Wednesday and Friday afternoons that people say great things about in the Pearl forum and might be worth popping over to experience.

We're heading to RM next week so will try to check all these out and give an update... or we'll go totally off the rails partying and forget about everything we wanted to do. Lol. Could go either way - it's a crap shoot. :D
NakedGolf
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Oct 2019

Postby Exoticcouple » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:24 pm

NakedGolf wrote:The massage class was a total highlight for us as well! At first it was like, can we? Omg, everyone is doing it too! The energy was insane!

The sad news is I don't see it on RM's current schedule, but maybe there's hope: a Tantra Yoga Workshop is scheduled on Mondays at 5pm in the Disco. Wonder if that is similar? Also, Pearl has Lauren and Richard's Sensual Workshop on Wednesday and Friday afternoons that people say great things about in the Pearl forum and might be worth popping over to experience.

We're heading to RM next week so will try to check all these out and give an update... or we'll go totally off the rails partying and forget about everything we wanted to do. Lol. Could go either way - it's a crap shoot. :D

Okay please keep us updated ;)
LS and Desire Newbies.
Exoticcouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Jul 2018

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya