RM erotic massage

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

RM erotic massage

Postby RobandAshley » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 pm

First time trip and plan to hit an erotic massage shortly after we arrive. I actually don't like massages so opted to have 4 hands on her. So far the plan is to have 1 male and 1 female . Anybody have any experience with this at RM? I have read a couple of reviews on the forum but they all reference pearl. Are the massages just as erotic at RM? Anyone have a detailed reviews. My wife isn't a big fan of surprises. Thanks!
RobandAshley
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Aug 2017

Re: RM erotic massage

Postby Draguin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 am

I wrote a long trip report for RM 2 years ago (we did an erotic massage for our honeymoon). The report is really long, but there is a section in the second post for the massage. I can't tell you if anything has changed since then or what would change if you did 4 hands on her. From what I've read about Pearl massages, they seem basically the same except Pearl has a nicer jacuzzi/relaxation area after the massage.

http://desiremexico.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6047
Draguin
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2023

Postby twosome » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:27 am

Has anyone tried the four hands erotic massage with your spouse and a massage therapist. For example me and a male therapists massaging my wife. The my wife and a female therapist massaging me. Has anyone done this? Does the resort allow this. If so would it be the same cost as the regular erotic massage?
twosome
Desire Devotee

Postby yoyo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:16 pm

twosome wrote:Has anyone tried the four hands erotic massage with your spouse and a massage therapist. For example me and a male therapists massaging my wife. The my wife and a female therapist massaging me. Has anyone done this? Does the resort allow this. If so would it be the same cost as the regular erotic massage?

when desire los cabos was open I ask to try that.... they did not let me .......just ask !
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby RobandAshley » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:16 am

ok so here is what happened. I made the request for a 4 handed massage on her while I watched. We requested one male and one female and they were ok with that. When we signed the form we did not mark any body parts off limits. Before the start they have you go into the locker room to shower and get into a robe. We asked if we could use the same locker room/shower and they were ok with that. So I knocked out a quickie in the shower. After the shower they take you into a room with a jacuzzi where you spend about 30mins having more fun and drinking champagne. After that they take you to the massage room where 2 tables are positioned somewhat next to each other. We both entered wearing our robes and they told me to sit on the one bed and for my wife to take her to robe off and lay on her stomach on her bed and pull the sheet up over her. They leave the room for this transition. Once they enter I was totally ignored for the next 50 mins and all the attention was on my wife ... again all 4 hands ... which is exactly what we wanted. They quickly removed the sheet and applied oil all over her body and began to rub her back, ass, legs, over and over . Within a couple of minutes they gently spread her legs just so slightly and he began to rub her inter thighs as she continued rubbing her back and shoulders. He then started to work more in the inner thigh area and applied more lotion/lube and started rubbing her ass and clit more aggressively. This was probably at the 5 minute mark. At this point my wife really started to get into it (no duh) and I was too! I was thinking this is only after 5 minutes ... what the hell does the next 55 minutes bring?? After continually working her ass and clit he started to penetrate her pussy. He again started with more teasing and would slowly enter what looked like only 1 finger while still rubbing her ass. As my wife got more and more into he really started pounding her with at least 2-3 fingers and this went on until her first orgasm. After her first orgasm the woman masseuse switch with the male. So now the woman was working the pussy while the male worked her back and upper part of her body. My wife is still on her stomach at this point. The woman masseuse was working the clit like I sure as f**k have never done ... my head was spinning watching this as was my wife's ... She had her 2nd orgasm within a couple of minutes . The massage therapist again rotated and the male quickly began finger banging my wife as she still was on her stomach to her 3rd orgasm. This went on for 25mins ... them rotating ... each sharing a time of brining my wife to climax. After about 25mins they had my flip so she was lying on her back. Now I could see her pussy in clear view along with her gorgeous tits! Again they started with more oil and rubbing her from head to toe. Then quickly into her inner thighs and then the finger banging began! This time I had a much clearer view. He clearly had 3 fingers in her while rubbing his thumb on her clit. While this was going on the women was rubbing her tits and keeping her upper body very entertained. They did the switcharoo multiple times and I stopped counting my wife's orgasms after 12. I couldn't believe how many times she came. At one point the guy open her legs as open as he could get them and again started to pound. At this time it looked like his entire hand was disappearing and as he was penetrating her the woman masseuse was rubbing her clit. The pounding was so hard her body was moving back and forth and the table and her tits were almost hitting her in the face. I couldn't tell if he was sticking his fingers in her asshole. I asked her afterwards and she said he was defiantly rubbing her asshole but didn't completely stick his finger in there. After about 25 mins of this they left us to our own for me to finish which honestly did not take long after watching her cum over 12x. This was our first experience doing something like that shortly afterward my wife was like we are doing this every time we come here, but unfortunately it didn't end on a happy note. They worked her so hard that it tore up her insides and she was in some pain the next 2 days. And then shortly after we got back home she got an infection down there. Needless to say she doesn't even want to talk about it anymore and now never wants to do that again :(
RobandAshley
Desire Convert

Postby razor6416 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:10 am

Wow, that sounds like quite an experience. I believe the problem with your wife's infection was that the masseur was rubbing her asshole and then her pussy. That's a bad combination.

Hopefully the next time my wife and I are at Desire we can get the four hand massage for her. Do you know if they will let the spouse participate in giving the massage. I'd love to lick my wife's pussy while she's getting her clit rubbed. Hope she squirts all over my face.
razor6416
Desire Fan

Postby RobandAshley » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 pm

I would think so. They seem pretty open to anything. Good luck!
RobandAshley
Desire Convert

Postby raul75 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:22 pm

we took the last time an erotic massage, we thought to go again, my wife would like to interact a little more with her masseur, without getting to have relationships, just a little more interaction, is this possible? it is allowed?
raul75

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 18 Nov 2015

Postby MeetVirginia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 pm

RobandAshley wrote:ok so here is what happened. I made the request for a 4 handed massage on her while I watched. We requested one male and one female and they were ok with that. When we signed the form we did not mark any body parts off limits. n :(

:) :) :shock: [-O< [-O< [-O< :bj
MeetVirginia

We arrive on: 25 Feb 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Fetlife

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya