Age ?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Age ?

Postby missb156 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:26 pm

My husband and I will be there and wondering what the average age is? We are 25 and 27, I don't want to feel like a baby !
missb156

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2017

Re: Age ?

Postby TandD » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:38 am

This is asked a lot. You will be on the younger end of the spectrum for sure. Nobody there will care but you may feel like you are partying with your parents. Whether that is awkward for you only you will know.

Most of the younger people who post back say that age differences are not an issue - but we probably don't hear back from the ones for which it was...
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby us_cnp » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:15 pm

TandD wrote: but you may feel like you are partying with your parents.

Thank God we are not going until October.......going to take at least that long to get that picture out of my head!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:CAN
us_cnp
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF Nakedworld

Postby Calicouple69 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:04 pm

You'll, undoubtably have a blast! It was a good question to ask though, and the average age is indeed mid to late forties. But, keep in mind that it takes a special couple to go to a place like desire, and it ain't cheap, not a lot of twenty somethings spend that kind $ on a trip. You'll be surrounded by like minded friendly couples, and as many have said, unless you have something specific in mind, age doesn't play into the enjoyment of desire :D
LifestyleLounge, SLS: norcalicouple69
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge S

Postby Explorer79 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 pm

us_cnp wrote:Thank God we are not going until October.......going to take at least that long to get that picture out of my head!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ah, waiting until you can see it in person instead of just imagining it...

\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Mystra » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Explorer79 wrote:
us_cnp wrote:Thank God we are not going until October.......going to take at least that long to get that picture out of my head!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ah, waiting until you can see it in person instead of just imagining it...

Nice one!
SLS: Mystra284 (dormant)
Kik: MrMystra
Mystra
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 22 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby adventurous2854 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Trust me this is no place for baby's or children . That's why we go there .If they are at Dp, they wont care what age you are . And you shouldn't care what age they are (My God I sound like a parent now). Parents can party and have fun too . Everyone is there to have fun as adults . I'm 63 and my wife is 50 . I think your only worry will be ,can you keep up with us .When you leave you may reconsider partying with your parents.....Or someones parents.....
adventurous2854
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Aug 2016

Postby Mirneil » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:58 am

44 and 38 here. Been once and made life long friends with people our age and older. Going back for New Years again this year. Age honestly does not matter.
You will find it is the most welcoming, non threatening place you have ever been. We were probably on the younger side by three or four years but there were younger and older. No pressure to do or be anything. Just be ready to party and you will fit right in.
Mirneil
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 08 Feb 2024

Postby Steve_Sandy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:42 am

We were at RM in June and there were a hand full of couples in their late 20's to early 30's. There were also a lot of couples in their early 40's that could pass for being in their 30's. June was trip #5 since May '16. The age groups seem random and there has been at least 1 or 2 trips that I felt like it was an older crowd. August is https://www.sexy-young-wild.com month and last year I felt that the age range was a bit younger, which is why we are booked for this August again. Even if you are the youngest couple there Desire is an amazing place and it will be hard not to enjoy yourself.
Steve_Sandy
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 09 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya