Ladies! Thoughts on hair dryers?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Ladies! Thoughts on hair dryers?

Postby TrayTablesUp » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello all! I'd prefer to leave my hair dryer at home and use the one supplied in our room. I have mid-back length hair that is also pretty thick. If you've used the in-room dryer, what did you think? Is it a free standing dryer or one of those kinds that attaches to the wall and sounds like a cat in heat when it's on?

I'd sooo rather use that little bit of space to pack another 3 sexy outfits (there ain't much to 'em!). Appreciate all your input!

Mrs. TrayTablesUp
TrayTablesUp

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Ladies! Thoughts on hair dryers?

Postby desireaddict » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:49 pm

TrayTablesUp wrote:Hello all! I'd prefer to leave my hair dryer at home and use the one supplied in our room. I have mid-back length hair that is also pretty thick. If you've used the in-room dryer, what did you think? Is it a free standing dryer or one of those kinds that attaches to the wall and sounds like a cat in heat when it's on?

I'd sooo rather use that little bit of space to pack another 3 sexy outfits (there ain't much to 'em!). Appreciate all your input!

Mrs. TrayTablesUp

:L
My wife cannot live wthout her hairdryer when we travel, but is fine with the one in the room at Desire.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby DesireOntarioWomen » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm

The hairdryer at the resort is fine. Definitely save the room for the outfits and/or toys ;-)
DesireOntarioWomen
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 0- 4-2016

Postby TrayTablesUp » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Thank you, everyone! More clothes and toys it is! Is it tomorrow yet??
TrayTablesUp

Postby TrayTablesUp » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:33 pm

For any ladies reading this in the future, the in-room hair dryer is the tiny one that attaches to the wall. :(
TrayTablesUp

Postby Sweetie 2483 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Some rooms have ok hair dryers and some rooms have the tiny useless things. I have hair just below my bra mid back, straight, and red. I wouldn't say it's crazy thick either and I always have to take a hair dryer. The ok ones are barely adequate. Plus there's no A.C. In the bathrooms.
Sweetie 2483
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2017

Postby DesireOntarioWomen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 am

TrayTablesUp wrote:For any ladies reading this in the future, the in-room hair dryer is the tiny one that attaches to the wall. :(

I have also called down to the front desk in the past when the one in my room wasn't working all that well and they brought me a standard, full-sized dryer to use for the duration of my stay.
DesireOntarioWomen
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 0- 4-2016

Postby Sweetie 2483 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 am

Last time we were there I had to go to the spa to use the hair dryer since ours was a small one and the resort was booked, they said they didn't have a regular size one to switch out with my small one.
Sweetie 2483
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2017

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya