Respect for employees

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Respect for employees

Postby latinos28 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:24 am

Ok so it's oblivious that about 90%+ of people that attend Desire once a year or more are well off in the $ area. But that doesn't give you any right to demand or humiliate any of the employees because they can't get to your drink as soon as you walk in to the bar. Have some manners and respect for the people that work not just at Desire but any place. It don't matter if you pay the new Desire Suite for two weeks or the the passion Suite for a month. I witness this on Sunday July 23 at the jucuzzi after the disco. I hope you read please don't be such D%*k and show my family some respect

:US :MEX
SDC: mexcpl1
Kasadie:mexcpl1
Kik: beachtrvl
latinos28
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 23 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Respect for employees

Postby NakedGolf » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 am

We agree! Desire employees are the best in the world and work their butt off to give us great service. At no point in time should anyone be rude to them if they don't receive immediate attention. Just chill, relax, and enjoy the atmosphere and vacation. It's says a lot about someone how they treat the staff and you normally don't see that at Desire.
NakedGolf
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2019

Postby Explorer79 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:38 am

latinos28 wrote:Ok so it's oblivious that about 90%+ of people that attend Desire once a year or more are well off in the $ area. But that doesn't give you any right to demand or humiliate any of the employees because they can't get to your drink as soon as you walk in to the bar. Have some manners and respect for the people that work not just at Desire but any place. It don't matter if you pay the new Desire Suite for two weeks or the the passion Suite for a month. I witness this on Sunday July 23 at the jucuzzi after the disco. I hope you read please don't be such D%*k and show my family some respect

:US :MEX

:L :L
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby khplay8 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Wow that's terrible almost all the Desire employees are fantastic. The disco bar and jacuzzi bar defiantly gets a little busy at times and you need to be a little patient but those guys hustle and work hard. That's a shame people are rude to them.
SLS and KIK: KHPLAY8
khplay8
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya