Couple Sensual Massage Instruction for oct./nov.

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Couple Sensual Massage Instruction for oct./nov.

Postby Claudia » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 pm

:D Hi everybody !!! Just a quick note to let you know that I have appointments available for a couple sensual massage instruction from the 25th till the 31th of october and from the 18th till the 30th of november,so the couples that will be interested to book an appointment please write me back and let me know what are gonna be the dates of your trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
The cost of the therapy is $170 usd for both of you and the therapy last two hours one hour for each one of you.
Remember I only do two couples a day one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm.
If you are coming and you are celebrating any birthday,aniversary,honeynmoon or just because you want to surprise your special one this will be a great present for both of you !!!
Redescover each other as lovers using the ancient art of touching,experience the magic,the mystery and the surprise of a couples romantic an sensuous massage.
Any question or doubt please feel free and write me back and I will get back with you as soon as possible !!!
Thanks and have a wonderful day looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you soon !! Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com
http://massagebyclaudia.webcindario.com
(998)206-34-86
cel 9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya