Toys?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Toys?

Postby Mohappycpl2 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:15 am

Ok so we are headed down late November and we are curious about bringing her toys down. Does customs open your bag and pull your vibe or dildo out? We obviously don't want that but she loves her wand and wants to bring it. Thought would be great.
Mohappycpl2

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Nov 2017

Re: Toys?

Postby wedesire1 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 am

Pack it. Chances are you won't get the dreaded "Red Light" and be made to pull over and have your luggage searched. And even if you did, bet I could pretty much guarantee you it wouldn't be the first one they've ever seen. A week of fun is worth the small chance of a little embarrassment. You'll regret it if you don't.
wedesire1
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P SLS

Postby WesleyButtercup » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Breakthrough wrote:Yeah don't worry about it. A full half of one of our two big pieces of luggage we bring each time is for "The Arsenal". Well, one time we got the red light of doom. The customs agent we got was a young shy girl, no older than 23. She unzipped the bag, popped it open, looked down with some confusion for just a second or two, and then flushed bright red. I felt kinda bad for her but also found the whole situation quite hilarious. I'll say with confidence we could have smuggled a live weasel in to Mexico -- she closed that sucker up and sent us on our way faster than you can imagine. We laughed all the way to the resort.

Point is there's nothing to worry about. If you get that red light, own it. Make eye contact with the agent and wait for the fun to begin!

:D/ :lol: :D/

So true! We seem to always get the red light and they always look and find some fun stuff but it has never caused any problems. They just move right along... never seems to be an issue. Take the fun stuff!
Kasidie, SDC: buttercupwesley
DRM June 29 to July 5, 2023
WesleyButtercup
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby mikeinnj » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 pm

We've caught the red light once (only cause I hit the button instead of my wife). Opened, looked, didn't say a word. Just make sure to take the batteries out before you pack it.

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya