Newbies from India

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Newbies from India

Postby karankarankaran2017 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:37 pm

We are a couple from India (age 35, 29). We have never been to a C/O resort or anything similar. We are planning to visit desire in April or May 2018 and are extremely extremely excited to experience desire. We will probably be one of the few couples from India to travel all the way to Desire (23 hours flight one way!)

The only thing which is bothering us is whether we should travel with a group (takeover) or not? Could you guys help us by providing any insights on the pros and cons of traveling with a group.

We are not in lifestyle (even remotely) and would prefer a younger crowd. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!!
karankarankaran2017

We are from: India
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2017

Re: Newbies from India

Postby CokeMann » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Here are a couple of Trip Reports that you should read(from couples that have been on the annual May YNOTs group trip) they had been to Desire previously but these reports are from their first time traveling with a group.

Trip Report With The YNOTS - May 2017 - 3rd Time’s a Charm

"Group"On - tripping with a group - a first time experience
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Johnsaas » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Well I was looking for indians too I'm from pakistan, visiting in this august not in this life style too, very new in this regards, as I read over blogs I am mot sure to that I'll be with same lifestyle..
Johnsaas
Desire Convert

We are from: Pakistan
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 06 Mar 2018

Postby Takes2toTango » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Johnsaas wrote:Well I was looking for indians too I'm from pakistan, visiting in this august not in this life style too, very new in this regards, as I read over blogs I am mot sure to that I'll be with same lifestyle..

If it's helpful every trip that we've made there's always been one Indian couple though from what I recall have all lived in the US. Truly nobody really minds what where your home city not race or religion.

It is a desire thing hard to explain but it will make for great conversation in jacuzzi
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Johnsaas » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:15 am

Oh great, I love to mee that couple
Johnsaas
Desire Convert

Postby karankarankaran2017 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:02 am

CokeMann wrote:Here are a couple of Trip Reports that you should read(from couples that have been on the annual May YNOTs group trip) they had been to Desire previously but these reports are from their first time traveling with a group.

Trip Report With The YNOTS - May 2017 - 3rd Time’s a Charm

"Group"On - tripping with a group - a first time experience

Thanks for your reply. I have couple of more questions regarding YNOT group:

a. Proportion of lifestyle vs non lifestyle couples
b. Proportion of repeat vs first timers
c. Proportion of couple below 40 years.

Also, In worst case scenario, if our dates do not coincide with YNOT's dates, what is resort's occupancy immediately before or after the Group's travel dates?

Thanks in advance!
karankarankaran2017

Postby Johnsaas » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:25 am

you dont want to be in this lifestyle?
Johnsaas
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 pm

karankarankaran2017 wrote:Thanks for your reply. I have couple of more questions regarding YNOT group:

a. Proportion of lifestyle vs non lifestyle couples
Just to be clear the general description of "Lifestyle" incorporates a very wide range - full swap, softswap, voyeurism, fetish, etc not all of them result in exchanging partners = but to answer your question, probably on average, 60% of those that come a YNOT group trip are involved n some form of Lifestyle activity

b. Proportion of repeat vs first timers
Again on average about 60 to 70% repeaters and 30 to 40% that have never traveled with the group before.

c. Proportion of couple below 40 years.
Age at Desire is not really a big issue to those that are there, hard to explain unless you have been
Each YNOT trip is different but I'd say the average would be around 25%

Also, In worst case scenario, if our dates do not coincide with YNOT's dates, what is resort's occupancy immediately before or after the Group's travel dates?
The best Info I can provide for you is that April and May are the two busiest months of the year at Desire ;)
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Ankit » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Hello karankarankaran2017 .

I am from India. I had an experience going to Desire Resort with darshini. It was an awesome time over there. Enjoyed and had fun to the core.
Ankit

Postby karankarankaran2017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Ankit wrote:Hello karankarankaran2017 .

I am from India. I had an experience going to Desire Resort with darshini. It was an awesome time over there. Enjoyed and had fun to the core.

Great to hear that! Did you travel with a Group or on your own? Which month of the year did you travel? Also, I am a Vegetarian and was wondering if there are enough vegetarian options in Desire?
karankarankaran2017

Postby WesleyButtercup » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm

karankarankaran2017 wrote:We are a couple from India (age 35, 29). We have never been to a C/O resort or anything similar. We are planning to visit desire in April or May 2018 and are extremely extremely excited to experience desire. We will probably be one of the few couples from India to travel all the way to Desire (23 hours flight one way!)

The only thing which is bothering us is whether we should travel with a group (takeover) or not? Could you guys help us by providing any insights on the pros and cons of traveling with a group.

We are not in lifestyle (even remotely) and would prefer a younger crowd. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!!

Well, dear potential friends from India, I must say it is interesting to read your post. Seems like Desire could be fun for you, but perhaps I could add a few observations--just from the casual observer...

First, you mention that you are "extremely, extremely excited to experience Desire". Just wondering, why so excited? Seems like you are excited to go to a place that really may not be what you're looking for. Since you are not "even remotely" in the Lifestyle, why would you want to go to a place where the majority (more than 50%) are lifestylers? Also, if you read up a little more on this website, I think you'd find that the majority of people at Desire are over 40, so there's another strike against being "extremely, extremely excited". And, to make things even "less" desireable, you're going to be with many people who are meat eaters.... So, without even trying too hard, you right there had the potential to "turn off" the overwhelming majority of people you may come in contact with.

May I suggest a few alternative ways to approach your potential extremely, extremely fun vacation:

First, no one cares where you are from--the people there will be nice and welcoming and friendly to you regardless of where you call home or the color of your skin--no joke. If being from India is a big deal to you, maybe New Delhi would be a more suitable destination. If you are looking for people who are just like you, why even bother with a 23 hour flight?

Second, know that you are going to be with a bunch of people in their 40's, 50's, 60's and even older. Rather than put up with old-timers, maybe spring break in Cancun would suit you better?

Third, you can find vegetables in Mexico. If a special diet is really a big deal, well, bring your own cook plate.

Other than that, maybe you think about what it IS about Desire that you really want. Rather than make a list of things you don't like, perhaps you change tune and think of all the things that draw you there, focus on whatever that is, and accept it for what it is--a vacation with a bunch of very nice people who have been seasoned with years of experience, mostly different from what you are used to, in a place that is wonderful and warm, with no judgment from others, people who are ok with being naked and sexy and non-judgmental. Who knows, maybe you could even find some new friends!

My last thought is this: Perhaps you start over, make a new login/username and throw out some positive energy.

You will find whatever it is that you seek--in life and after a 23 hour flight to Mexico.

Safe journey.
Kasidie, SDC: buttercupwesley
DRM June 29 to July 5, 2023
WesleyButtercup
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby CSCupl » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am

You SHOULD be "extremely, extremely excited to experience Desire"! You have some very legitimate questions for first timers, especially from so far away.

- Realize at Desire you will be among nudity, public sex, and full lifestyle activities. Make sure that you and your partner agree this is EXACTLY the vacation you both want...you will have a lot invested in it.
- In our experience, the "lifestyle" groups (eg.SDC) have a younger crowd. Other groups usually average over 40.
- We went with a full-on vegan. The staff were wonderful with her requests and she ate as well as we did.

We envy you for travelling the world and living the differences.

:CAN
CSCupl

Postby WesleyButtercup » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:56 pm

CSCupl wrote:You SHOULD be "extremely, extremely excited to experience Desire"! You have some very legitimate questions for first timers, especially from so far away.

- Realize at Desire you will be among nudity, public sex, and full lifestyle activities. Make sure that you and your partner agree this is EXACTLY the vacation you both want...you will have a lot invested in it.
- In our experience, the "lifestyle" groups (eg.SDC) have a younger crowd. Other groups usually average over 40.
- We went with a full-on vegan. The staff were wonderful with her requests and she ate as well as we did.

We envy you for travelling the world and living the differences.

:CAN

:L :L :L

Way better said than my post. Wish I could change a couple things I said. Anyway, no disrespect intended and I stand corrected. You SHOULD be extremely, extremely excited to go and partake of the Desire experience and I hope you read a lot more on this forum so you can decide if it is worth traveling across the world for you.

Best wishes!
Kasidie, SDC: buttercupwesley
DRM June 29 to July 5, 2023
WesleyButtercup
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby cortus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:48 pm

The wife and I went to Desire RM for the first time in April 2017... We have always been the Temptations type of people. While we dabble in the Lifestyle it isn't a driving force in our decisions to go places. We had a blast when we went in April. Never once were we pressured to do anything. Not that we would have not done anything, just the fact that everyone was respectful of us. We were kind of disappointed a little that we weren't hit on more. haha. Anyways. We will be trying to go back to Desire next year with a few friends. Every time we go somewhere like this, we look at it as an experience and learn by it.
cortus

We arrive on: 05 May 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Quiver

Postby cancunite » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 pm

We went to desire in July 2017. We are Indian couple (34m, 33f) living in US (not in LS). It was our first c/o experience. Had an amazing time at DRM. Met so many great people. As mentioned in previous posts, no body cares about color of your skin, race, nationality, etc. also not sure why you insist on having young crowd around? Given that you ain't in LS then I suppose all that matters is you are with your partner and both of you are having a great time. Make sure you both are 100% sure that you are comfortable with desire atmosphere (public nudity, etc). If not, taking 23 hr long flight to Cancun could be waste of time and money. We are vegetarian too and had no problem with food at DRM. They can customize everything. We are in love with Desire and would return this Dec. Let me know if you have any questions.
cancunite

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya