Desire Suites

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Desire Suites

Postby Mwarfield089 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:50 pm

I recently booked one of the Desire Suites for April 2018. I have seen feedback on the Jacuzzi Suites and the Oceanfront Passion Suites but no mention of the Desire Suites. Its not even referenced on the few resort maps that I have seen. Does anyone have any thoughts on them? They look nice but curious what I am getting.
Mwarfield089

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Apr 2018

Re: Desire Suites

Postby canadiantakeover » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:20 pm

We had some friends celebrate a birthday there last month. Nice party, hired a DJ in the room (it's big!), and fully-stocked liquor cabinet. It's definitely the signature room for DRM if you're planning on hosting a group.

The only complaint was that the bedroom was upstairs. Every time you're looking for a change of clothes you're schlepping up two flights from the main level.

Definitely a room for special occasions. We wouldn't book it for a regular trip since we spend so little time in the room :)
RM - Jan 2015, Jan 2016, Jan 2017, Aug 2017
Next up: RM - Jan 2018!

The rumours about us are true, eh!
canadiantakeover
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2016

Re: Desire Suites

Postby Mwarfield089 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 pm

canadiantakeover wrote:We had some friends celebrate a birthday there last month. Nice party, hired a DJ in the room (it's big!), and fully-stocked liquor cabinet. It's definitely the signature room for DRM if you're planning on hosting a group.

The only complaint was that the bedroom was upstairs. Every time you're looking for a change of clothes you're schlepping up two flights from the main level.

Definitely a room for special occasions. We wouldn't book it for a regular trip since we spend so little time in the room :)

That's great, thank you. Live and learn.
Mwarfield089

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 14 Apr 2018

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya