Lunch Attire

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Lunch Attire

Postby cavecouple » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello everyone,

We have been to DRM many times and have seen the "approved" lunch attire change over the years. Two trips ago, was the strictest. They required everyone to be pretty much completely covered. No bare feet, no swim suits. With the new GM, just wondering if any changes have been noticed in general dress code? We arrive in a little over a week and just wondering what to plan for lunch. Any recent visitor's advice is welcomed!
cavecouple
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 07 Jul 2023

Re: Lunch Attire

Postby khplay8 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:26 pm

We were there last week and It's pretty much the same. Shoes or sandals required. Men must have shorts and shirt. Female dress code is a little looser but they must still be covered. They were letting Gals in with swim suits and a wrap. There is now a host at the entrance of the lunch buffet that seats you politely enforces the dress code. I don't think the dress code has changed any I think they are just enforcing it now. We are happy they are enforcing it, we felt there were a small number of people that were taking too many liberty's with the dining dress code.
SLS and KIK: KHPLAY8
khplay8
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Re: Lunch Attire

Postby Calicouple69 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Don't listen to khplay8, he wears pasties and buttplug with a tail, then calls it a shirt and shorts........LMAO. JUST KIDDING! We agree wholeheartedly, I even got pinched by the lunch crew for not wearing sandals. I smiled, and went and put them on, no problem :D
LifestyleLounge, SLS: norcalicouple69
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge S

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya