Asian couple newbies interested in going

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Asian couple newbies interested in going

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:09 pm

hey guys I'm Kenny and my gfs name is Paula and we're from Canada. I am currently 27 and my Paula is 22 and we have been very interested in coming to Desire for awhile. We've never been nudist or in the lifestyle so we don't know what we'd expect but we are a extremely sexual couple that likes the idea of having sex in front of people or maybe watching. We are both very open minded. Any tips you can give us??? :bj :CAN
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2019

Re: Asian couple newbies interested in going

Postby khplay8 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Set boundaries in advance while sober. Don't set expectations or make a bucket list. Go with an open mind and have fun. Be aware you will probably be the youngest couple there. No one will care as long as you don't. Do what ever you want without worries because no one there will judge you. Watching and being watched is very common at the Jacuzzi.

You will have a great time, we wished we found Desire 20 years ago.
SLS and KIK: KHPLAY8
khplay8
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby marklu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Cdn780azncpl wrote:hey guys I'm Kenny and my gfs name is Paula and we're from Canada. I am currently 27 and my Paula is 22 and we have been very interested in coming to Desire for awhile. We've never been nudist or in the lifestyle so we don't know what we'd expect but we are a extremely sexual couple that likes the idea of having sex in front of people or maybe watching. We are both very open minded. Any tips you can give us??? :bj :CAN

Yes, read all the posts in this forum.
marklu
Desire Devotee

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 15 Aug 2021

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks for the feedback guys and yup I've been looking at lots of different post so I can gather info about desire. There's still quit some time before we plan on goin as we are planning to go sometime in 2019 due to school/work reasons for me and Paula. Even though it is quite some time away, we are very excited!!! We're very curious of the lifestyle so we're thinking of checking out this co resort in Canada called sandy bottoms next summer. I'm not sure if you guys have heard of it but they consider it to be th hedo north. Is there anyone here that can give me any feedback on it?
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:56 am

We're actually very excited to possibly be the youngest couple at desire knowing that we'll probably get a lot of attention. We have never swung before or couldn't imagine how to. Paula is very protective over me so I don't know how to get over that barrier. I guess it'll have to come in small steps of being naked and having sex in front of people first then progressing. For our first trip to a ls friendly resort we want to goto drm. We did research on hedo and it sounds way to aggressive for us especially being our first time. And I hear pearl isn't as much fun as drm. Anyone care to elaborate on this?
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:59 am

Also anyone from Alberta Canada here? :CAN
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby TandD » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Cdn780azncpl wrote:... our first time. And I hear pearl isn't as much fun as drm. Anyone care to elaborate on this?

I have not been to DRM (4 th to Pearl coming up) but "isn't as much fun" is highly subjective and very much up for debate - although I know that the consensus tilts slightly towards DRM being a bit more lively. I wouldn't use that as the only factor in your decision. Being your first time, I'm not sure that the subtle differences in "fun" at either resort will be apparent or matter all that much to you.

Obviously, it doesn't matter to me personally which one you go to so I'm not trying to convince you one way or the other. I just wanted to suggest you consider other factors (hot tub size, resort size, room "feel", etc. (if you haven't) when making your decision.

I'm sure you will enjoy either place.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:25 pm

I'm sure the pearl is amazing too but just from reading these forums it seems like more people lean towards drm more. Is it because more people go there and it's a younger crowd?
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby northernlightscpl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Cdn780azncpl wrote:Also anyone from Alberta Canada here? :CAN

Born raised, prime Alberta beef, tattooed Alberta Edition and so is the little heifer. PM us..
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 pm

wow no one really replies here......
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby Takes2toTango » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Cdn780azncpl wrote:wow no one really replies here......

Your reply could be construed as kind of rude?

if you go through the site newbie tips apply to everyone alike no matter what their color race creed religion sexual orientation is.

I think you had four or five replies. Once you read through the blog you will see a lot of people have discussed tips for newbies, just do some searching around that’s probably the best suggestion. Hope my response is helpful to you.
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby mr&mrssnow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:37 pm

We are from Alberta, went to DRM last November, going again in May.
Desire Rm
Nov. 16
May. 18
May. 19
mr&mrssnow
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 May 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swingingheaven

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Sorry wasn't trying to be rude. Just trying to get some info but yes have been goin through post.
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 pm

How do I find groups that goto desire? I've been reading posts where people mention certain groups.
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

Postby desireaddict » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 am

Cdn780azncpl wrote:How do I find groups that goto desire? I've been reading posts where people mention certain groups.

I'm amazed that anyone plans a vacation like this TWO YEARS in advance. (Of course, at my age, I don't even buy green bananas.) I guess it gives you lots of "anticipation time".

I think you can be assured that no group plans two years in advance. More than likely, they start planning 2019 after their 2018 event. But many book the same dates year-after-year-after-year (Ynots, Swingset, SDC all come to mind), so if you browse this board you can likely see who is/was there this Sept of your week of travel, and if there was an organized group, contact them to see if they're planning 2018 and 2019 dates. The only difference we've experienced if we overlapped with a group is that there might be a higher % of guests in the Lifestyle during group events. Since you express interest in "testing the water" that could be more of an advantage than disadvantage.

Considering your ages, you might look into August trip dates as the resort promotes a "younger crowd" theme for at least part of August. Although we were there the first week of this past August and I don't recall a significant difference in age demographics.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya