Two questions,

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Two questions,

Postby Johnsaas » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi. It is allowed to have sex on beach and what tytshouldpe of clothes we should bring to resorts
Johnsaas
Desire Convert

We are from: Pakistan
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 06 Mar 2018

Re: Two questions,

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:11 pm

Yes, you can have sex on the beach beds at RM, but apparently not at Pearl. One of our favorite things.

As for clothes, we usually where next to nothing during the day, except to eat. Perhaps a bathing suit or shorts and a t-shirt for a guy, and maybe just a cover-up for a lady. For dinner, I wear chinos and a polo shirt and my wife will where a sexy dress or skirt. After dinner, we change into our disco outfits, which can be all over the map, but we shoot for sexy and on-theme.

Does that help?
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:09 pm

That should be "wear next to nothing..." Sure wish I could edit posts here...

Admin Note: You can edit your own posts for a short period of time(I believe about 10min) after you have submitted - after that time period you can no longer edit ;)
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby SJCrazy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Johnsaas wrote:Hi. It is allowed to have sex on beach and what tytshouldpe of clothes we should bring to resorts

If you're a fist-time guest, just know that you don't need many clothes. Almost everyone overpacks for their first trip.

I think most guys can get by with 2-3 pairs of slacks for the evening, a pair of shorts for lunch, a pair of sandals and 3-5 shirts. Ladies only need sandals and a coverup or 4. Theme/evening attire not included. Men need dressy clothes for dinner, women can wear anything they want.
SJCrazy on Kasidie
SJCrazy
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby northernlightscpl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm

SJCrazy ....... so right, ...... but so hard to do. After so many years and trips every time we pack the suitcases, I am consciously thinking, 'don't over pack'. Guess what we always come home with. Clothes we never worn... They say pack, then unpack the stuff you don't need.... Going to try it again in 25 days for a 5 week trip ending up at DRM in Jan.
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya