visiting desire for the firts time

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

visiting desire for the firts time

Postby shiv n priya » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:24 pm

HI EVERYONE. we are shiv n priya 38m 34f from india hariyana. we will visit desire. not in LS but we played baby steps with our neighbor in usa..
my query is can you tell me how much average indians couples are present in every trip or who have been with them. love to join indian couple for our first encounter. thanks
shiv n priya

We are from: Pakistan
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2018

Re: visiting desire for the firts time

Postby nokidclub » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:43 pm

In my experience, there tends to be at least one or two couples of Indian descent at any given time, but that’s no guarantee. They may or may not be in the lifestyle either.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby shiv n priya » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:48 pm

can we have conversation on kik?
shiv n priya

We are from: Pakistan
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2018

Postby Calicouple69 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:55 pm

There's an Indian couple from our area going in May, they're on kik
LifestyleLounge, SLS: norcalicouple69
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge S

Postby cancunite » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:59 pm

We are a couple from India. We met around 2-3 indian couples on our last trip in dec 2017. Let me know what do you want to know.
cancunite

Postby Curiouscouple2 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:09 am

My wife and I will be visiting RM this summer. This will be our first time to anything like this. We have never been in the lifestyle really but are a little curious. My wife has tried girl play and likes it but is not sure about having another male. Would we be an outcast if we don’t partake in the lifestyle? We absolutely are going into it open minded and might be interested of course but just not sure at the moment
Curiouscouple2

We arrive on: 20 Jul 2018

Postby srtr69 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:29 am

Curiouscouple, our first trip as well. We are on a few groups as well and I can tell you from those I’ve talked to, you can do whatever you want or nothing at all. Seems like a judgefree zone to me. Mutual respect is the key !!
srtr69
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019

Postby TandD » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 am

Curiouscouple2 wrote:My wife and I will be visiting RM this summer. This will be our first time to anything like this. We have never been in the lifestyle really but are a little curious. My wife has tried girl play and likes it but is not sure about having another male. Would we be an outcast if we don’t partake in the lifestyle? We absolutely are going into it open minded and might be interested of course but just not sure at the moment

This is not a "lifestyle" resort. It's lifestyle-friendly true, but there is absolutely no expectation of participation of any kind. In fact, LS participation is more like something you actually have to pursue (at least to some extent) vs. something that is assumed. Don't sweat it. There are *tons* of people who go who are not LS.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby eddieandjojo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:39 am

srtr69 wrote:Curiouscouple, our first trip as well. We are on a few groups as well and I can tell you from those I’ve talked to, you can do whatever you want or nothing at all. Seems like a judgefree zone to me. Mutual respect is the key !!

:L
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Mystra » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:51 pm

TandD wrote:
Curiouscouple2 wrote:My wife and I will be visiting RM this summer. This will be our first time to anything like this. We have never been in the lifestyle really but are a little curious. My wife has tried girl play and likes it but is not sure about having another male. Would we be an outcast if we don’t partake in the lifestyle? We absolutely are going into it open minded and might be interested of course but just not sure at the moment

This is not a "lifestyle" resort. It's lifestyle-friendly true, but there is absolutely no expectation of participation of any kind. In fact, LS participation is more like something you actually have to pursue (at least to some extent) vs. something that is assumed. Don't sweat it. There are *tons* of people who go who are not LS.

SLS: Mystra284 (dormant)
Kik: MrMystra
Mystra
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 22 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby cumingsoon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 am

This is our first time at Desire. Actually, we've never been to anything like this before. We aren't in the lifestyle, but are curious to see what it's all about.

Any tips for first timers?
cumingsoon

We arrive on: 03 May 2018

Postby desireaddict » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 am

First thing is to go back and read everything written on this board for the past few years, then come back and ask your questions.
Trust me, you will have a GREAT time just reading this together (with frequent interruptions for quickies).

Life is Good!
DA
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby jixxer@1968! » Sat May 05, 2018 7:41 am

Are there men cross dressers?
jixxer@1968!

We arrive on: 26 May 2018

Postby eddieandjojo » Sat May 05, 2018 8:39 am

jixxer@1968! wrote:Are there men cross dressers?

Not the norm but we've seen it a couple times.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Curiouscouple2 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:35 am

Mystra wrote:
TandD wrote:

as far as the majority of body shapes and sizes, are most hard body in shape or are their some that are normal and somewhat chubby? It’s hard to get a feel for what to expect.
Curiouscouple2

We arrive on: 20 Jul 2018

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya