What to wear on Thursday ? (Guest DJ Party Night)

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

What to wear on Thursday ? (Guest DJ Party Night)

Postby Hump4Free » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Thursday night used to be PJ & Lingerie Night ... and we knew what to wear to the disco. Now they call it "Guest DJ Party" Night ... and now we have no idea what to wear. Can anybody help us out ??
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Postby Empty_Nesters » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm

We just got back and Thursday night saw a lot of lingerie starting with the pre disco lingerie fashion contest by the lobby bar.
Empty_Nesters
Desire Convert

Postby oldseadog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 am

Why wear anything?
The resort is mostly clothes optional.
The Resort web site says that the Thursday entertainment is in the Melange Lounge area.
Presumably people dance to the "guest DJ's" music.
So go nude dancing like at Hidden Beach, Caliente Caribe, Club Orient, Cap d'Agde, etc., etc..
oldseadog
Desire Addict

We are from: UK

Postby tikihutguy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:54 am

Oldseadog can add Caliente Tampa to the nekkid dancing list :o
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Hump4Free » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:13 pm

It's been about six months since I first posted this question. Does anyone have any recent observations about what people (especially women) are wearing on Thursday night in the disco ??
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Postby SammieJoe1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Hump4Free wrote:It's been about six months since I first posted this question. Does anyone have any recent observations about what people (especially women) are wearing on Thursday night in the disco ??

We went in January and it was just dress how you want. Most just wore sexy dresses. Men were in jeans and t-shirt while some were in slacks. I personally wore a mini dress
SammieJoe1

Guys should make an effort to look good also..

Postby Rusty » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 am

My wife has just asked the same question While I'm happy (cause I'm a male) with the sexy dress option for her, She is not that thrilled with the guys showing up in an outfit you see in the local Pub and I find it hard given the girls go to some effort to look sexy for all to see and SOME guys well lets just say they are there for the free ride, But then I'm guessing the last post was from Sammie and not Joe... otherwise that would change things a bit. It would certainly make me feel a little nervous to say the least. Joe you have a lot more guts then most ..
Rusty :AUS
Rusty
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2022

Postby vablondie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Most people seem to just wear what they wore to dinner. So for the ladies a skimpy little dress. I personally go all out as I am not at Desire to wear street clothes to the disco, the last two trips I've worn pasties, thong, thigh highs and a garter belt. Standing out isn't a bad thing as long as its sexy, who doesn't like a little attention :wink:
vablondie
Desire Lover

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya