?? on RM's rooms

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

?? on RM's rooms

Postby chicagoan69 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:16 pm

We've been to Pearl twice in the PENTHOUSE PASSION SUITE. We are looking to try RM this time, and are thinking about "downgrading" our room. I've hunted around the website and a few things are unclear to me--can anyone help?

1. At PEARL we REALLY love the private plunge pool...it seems to me that only the Desire Suite at RM has a plunge pool. The rest have just jacuzzis, that we have to fill up, correct?

2. Do ALL balcony/terrace rooms have a "bed" on them (or at least 2 sun chairs? We like having sex on the balcony at Pearl but can't quite get a feel if that will be the same at RM.

We definitely spend some time in our room relaxing with a book on the balcony and pre-dinner drinks and post-nap coitus--and don't want to lose those special moments outdoors if we downgrade our room.

Thanks for any input!
Chicagoan69 and ChiWolve
May 2016
Sept 2017
Aug 25-29, 2018
chicagoan69
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Sep 2017

Re: ?? on RM's rooms

Postby Emptynesters404 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:23 am

1.) Correct, only Suites have a pool but it is shared by all 3 suites and is much larger than a plunge pool. Your butler will fill your hot tub for you but yes is does need to be filled each time.
2.) The balcony/terraces are not set up that way, they do not have a bed and only have a regular chair. Most people who like to have sex outside will generally use the beach beds. It is common for people to leave their doors open and have sex in their room and passer byes will have full view. Great way to get to know your neighbors :D . Personally the layout of the rooms is one of my favorite aspects. In the morning we open our door and are literally steps from the sand, sit in bed and enjoy our coffee while enjoying the ocean view. Neighbors share patio tables and chairs making it a more social environment. Relaxing, reading, napping, generally you will find the beach beds ideal for that. If you get a Passion Suite your beach bed is right in front of your room.

Hope this helps answers your questions.
Emptynesters404

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Apr 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sls

Re: ?? on RM's rooms

Postby Skulls » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:46 am

chicagoan69 wrote:We've been to Pearl twice in the PENTHOUSE PASSION SUITE. We are looking to try RM this time, and are thinking about "downgrading" our room. I've hunted around the website and a few things are unclear to me--can anyone help?

1. At PEARL we REALLY love the private plunge pool...it seems to me that only the Desire Suite at RM has a plunge pool. The rest have just jacuzzis, that we have to fill up, correct?

2. Do ALL balcony/terrace rooms have a "bed" on them (or at least 2 sun chairs? We like having sex on the balcony at Pearl but can't quite get a feel if that will be the same at RM.

We definitely spend some time in our room relaxing with a book on the balcony and pre-dinner drinks and post-nap coitus--and don't want to lose those special moments outdoors if we downgrade our room.

Thanks for any input!

I hate to say it, but you might be disappointed staying in anything less than the Desire Suites/Villas if you are accustomed to staying in the Penthouse at Pearl. We tried Pearl once and stayed in the Penthouse. That thing is ridiculously huge and the closes thing you will get to that size with similar perks is the Desire Suites/Villas. We love hanging out in the private pool and we normally spend a lot of time in the room. We also take my laptop and a HDMI cable to watch Netflix at least one night while we are there just to take a little break from the party.
KIK: steve_sandy
Skulls
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya