Desire front desk

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Desire front desk

Postby IHOPPERS » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Has anyone had any success getting a hold of Desire resort Fromt desk via email? I have sent 3 emails through their website but I have not gotten any response. I wanted to add a booking of the poolside bed for the week we are there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
IHOPPERS
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Oct 2013

Re: Desire front desk

Postby CokeMann » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

IHOPPERS wrote:I wanted to add a booking of the poolside bed for the week we are there.

You actually have to do that and restaurant reservations once you are on site - I've never known them to do anything other than room reservations in advance ;)

Although you could ask, by putting in the "special request section" when you do your Express Check-In form 2 week before you arrive
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby IHOPPERS » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Than you. That helps. FYi. We booked USA travel through your link to support your website. This is a great resource and wanted to do our part to support. Thanks for your great work on this site.
IHOPPERS
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 02 Oct 2013

Postby max4play » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 am

IHOPPERS wrote: I wanted to add a booking of the poolside bed for the week we are there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I don't think they do this - your best bet is to head down to the poolside as soon as you get there and request something for the next day or go down around 7:30 am to see what was freed up from the day before based on departures - you probably had this plan already but I thought it worth mentioning for newbies. They let you book a bed or chairs for the days you're there and you can snag beds left open when people leave - you just have to work with the poolside staff and, of course, tips help!
We might be addicted!
Over 25 visits in the last 8 years!
max4play
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya