Theme night ideas for newbies!!!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Theme night ideas for newbies!!!

Postby WickedMama » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Ok, so we have finally decided to bite the bullet and book our first trip to DRM! The hubby said we needed a vacation and I (the wifey) decided on and totally threw him for a loop when I chose Desire! I have been looking everywhere for new stuff and want to see or hear any suggestions on what to wear for theme nights!! Any help and direction is greatly appreciated! June can’t get here fast enough!!

B & T
WickedMama

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Jun 2018

Re: Theme night ideas for newbies!!!

Postby nokidclub » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:48 pm

Yandy.com is a good starting point. Have fun!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby bmerryman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 am

yandy.com
lightinthebox.com
brigetwear.com
spicylingerie.com

Just watch if the item is coming from China, plan a long shipping time and order one or two sizes larger. If you normally wear a large, order XL.
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Postby ttownexplore » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:33 am

ttownexplore
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Oct 2019

Postby Mr&Ms1SexyGILF » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:52 pm

We have our first trip to Desire RM planned.

I have been searching for info on what the themes will be for the 4 nights we will be there.

Could someone point me in the correct direction so we can start looking at our options?

Mr GILF
SLS - Ms1SexyGILF
Mr&Ms1SexyGILF
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 12 Dec 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby CokeMann » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Mr&Ms1SexyGILF wrote:Could someone point me in the correct direction so we can start looking at our options?

https://www.desire-experience.com/resor ... ertainment
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby MachineWorks » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:05 am

Our first trip is coming up in June. My wife has been shopping like crazy.

She's ordered things from Yandy, Amazon and Wicked Temptations.

Yandy has been great, we exchanged on thing she ordered, the other items she liked and will wear in June. Amazon is...well, Amazon. A few good items there for her. The Wicked Temptations items didn't ship for over two weeks (and they don't allow returns) so we canceled the order.

If you're more asking what to wear, as opposed to where to get it...it's our first time, so it's a shot in the dark for us too. But she has a fairly skimpy red dinner dress that she'll wear for the red dress night. She'll wear it to dinner and to the theme/disco I think, but she also has some sexy underwear and pasties that she'll have on underneath so that she can strip down if the moment strikes.

Neon night she's got a sheer white top and a pink sash/wrap thing to go around a white thong.

Those are a couple of ideas from Desire virgins. Have fun!
MachineWorks
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Aug 2020

Postby glloyd » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Who has ideas for the guys? Latin night? Neon night? I'm a little lost for guy attire.
glloyd
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Sep 2020

Postby RobHollinger » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm

glloyd wrote:Who has ideas for the guys? Latin night? Neon night? I'm a little lost for guy attire.

Last year we used body paints on me for animal print night with great success.. Just be sure to wash it off before getting in the Jacuzzi. :shock: Also be prepared for how long it takes to do body paint with brushes (2+ hours)
Mix and match body paints and clothes?
Latin night - linen pants - maybe a vest and hat. Think Cuban attire.
Neon - Anything white, bright yellows and pinks, mixed with black can be fun do do.

Men - White linen pants go with a lot of the outfits/Dinner, ect.. Get creative after that! :twisted:
Desire Pearl June 23 - 30
Desire RM June 2017
RandMSocal - Kasidie
RobHollinger
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Jun 2018

Postby NWABVCpl » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:19 am

Previous posters have already stated it, but Yandy for the ladies is wonderful. Other than my shoes, if it doesn't fit in a zip lock bag, it doesn't go to Desire. I will usually wear something sexy/skimpy to dinner, while still covering my T&A. Sheer is acceptable for dinner.

For theme nights, I dive all in and make sure Hubby does the same. Men get so much more attention when they dress with the theme. Neon Night for Hubby is Glow in the Dark Shirt with Stripper Poles/Strippers on it and White Linen Pants, he also has the alternative of Glow in the Dark Undies. Men can't go wrong with Linen Pants at Desire. The top half can be changed out according to what I'm wearing. For Latin night this year for him, I have found him a fabulous Bright Flowered Linen Shirt, which will compliment my Nude Fringe/Sheer Dress.

Rule of thumb beyond the zip lock bags (for the wife) is that if it can be worn @home, DO NOT TAKE IT. I can't tell you how disappointing it is to see men dressed like they are going to work....
NWABVCpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF SDC C4P

Postby big mike » Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 am

on our last trip in Oct 17 we arrived at the outdoor bar prior to the nights entertainment, it was sexy uniform night, as I looked around the area I made the comment to my wife " we are all going to hell" , right on cue, a couple walked in dressed as a priest and nun, the priest's name tag read " Father cums a lot" , they moved to the front of the line on who was going to Hell first.
big mike

We arrive on: 08 Oct 2016

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya