Early Check-In

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Early Check-In

Postby lipsticklesbian » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:02 am

Finally found the early check in link on the website. We arrive next week--DRM--so I got us checked in and made our requests. Quieter room, nearer to the pool than farther away, extra pillows. I didn't ask for a specific room number or building. Got an email back stating they can't guarantee a room, a building or a bed(?). (Are there other options than a kind bed--now I'm scared. Two twin beds would send my husband into orbit). So I'm wondering what the point of early check-in is.

Last time we went to DRM we had the passion suite so room location wasn't really an issue. We had a great time.
I also asked to get a dinner reservation as our plane arrives at 3:30ish and we won't be at the resort early enough to get a good reservation. No response on this issue. Not worried too much because I know we can find food somewhere--I'd just like to have it figured out.

Anyway we are excited to get to Cancun despite the swirl of bad press. Fingers crossed we get a decent location and a king bed.
If you're at DRM-say hi. I'll be wearing the HALLPASS necklace:)
xo
L
lipsticklesbian
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Apr 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: Early Check-In

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 am

Hi L - we did early check-in last week and got a similar response. Last I checked, all the rooms have king beds, so no worries on that issue. Hope we have a chance to say hello.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby StuartRenee » Sat May 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Can you post the link to the early check in?
StuartRenee

We arrive on: 10 Jun 2018

Postby CokeMann » Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

StuartRenee wrote:Can you post the link to the early check in?

https://www.desire-experience.com/resorts/desire-riviera-maya-resort/express-check-in/
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya