single massage

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

single massage

Postby bmerryman » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:37 am

Does anyone know if RM will allow a massage for the male without the female partner being there? All the ads I see on their website say "couples only", but I would think it possible for the right tip?
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Re: single massage

Postby desireaddict » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:44 am

My wife does not especially care for massages, but I typically have at least one "traditional" (deep tissue) massage every trip. However, if you refer to the "erotic massage", I believe they will only do these as a couple. I've had more "teasing" with massages at home and "vanilla" resorts than during my massages at Desire.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby arcouple » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:43 am

desireaddict wrote:My wife does not especially care for massages, but I typically have at least one "traditional" (deep tissue) massage every trip. However, if you refer to the "erotic massage", I believe they will only do these as a couple. I've had more "teasing" with massages at home and "vanilla" resorts than during my massages at Desire.

I've had the 'erotic massage' before, while my wife stayed in the room (she had too much sun). I called and asked if it was ok and they said "absolutely". I was happy with the service. ;)
arcouple
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Postby NNJAsianCpl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:54 am

I've read in another thread that the ladies can get a single erotic massage. The husband can stay in the room and watch if he likes.
Kik: nnjasiancpl
NNJAsianCpl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby northernlightscpl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:30 pm

bmerryman wrote:Does anyone know if RM will allow a massage for the male without the female partner being there? All the ads I see on their website say "couples only", but I would think it possible for the right tip?

Yes you can. No restrictions for a male only massages. I have had a few over the years.
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby desireaddict » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

arcouple wrote:
desireaddict wrote:My wife does not especially care for massages, but I typically have at least one "traditional" (deep tissue) massage every trip. However, if you refer to the "erotic massage", I believe they will only do these as a couple. I've had more "teasing" with massages at home and "vanilla" resorts than during my massages at Desire.

I've had the 'erotic massage' before, while my wife stayed in the room (she had too much sun). I called and asked if it was ok and they said "absolutely". I was happy with the service. ;)

Sorry for the mis-information -- I stand corrected.
Happily so!
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby arcouple » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:42 pm

desireaddict wrote:
arcouple wrote:

Sorry for the mis-information -- I stand corrected.
Happily so!

Last time at Desire I had a regular massage. I was uncovered the whole time, and there was no 'touching' of the private areas. Then went back the next day for the erotic massage. It had plenty of touching.....among other things!
arcouple
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya