Ladies choose!!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Ladies choose!!

Postby mrmuscle » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 pm

:wink: What night is the men's erotic stripping event? I was lucky enough to win the King of Desire title a couple of years ago and might give it a try again to see if it will pleasure the women. Our stay is Nov. 17-27th. Maybe the women can give me some idea of what they would prefer regarding a costume.
mrmuscle
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby tout.prest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 am

Never heard of a male stripping contest at desire. Was this something that was part of a specific takeover/travel group ?? :?

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby mfay » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 am

Oh ye- the male strip contest has been a fairly regular thing over the years one night a week in the disco.
Have seen some good ones- but more often some really hilarious ones !
One of our personal favorites was the time we befriended a German couple early in the trip. The guy was very "German"- if you get my drift. Well, he won a little pool contest we got him to to enter the first day.
After he won, we told him that as a contest winner, he was then automatically entered in the male strip contest later in the week. We enlisted the EC's to go up to him later and tell him the same thing. He bought it. We'll never forget his performance ! LOl- it was classic.

p.s.- we did tell him his last day what we had done- and that he really didn't have to participate. He took it very well- and said that he had a great time doing it.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya