Hair, playing and being fair

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Hair, playing and being fair

Postby pjb » Fri May 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Hey guys! My husband and I will be heading to Desire RM.

We are super nubs... we have yet to go to a clothing optional resort. So I am a little nervous to bear it all. Mostly after searching the posts and finding a lot of answers on how men are grooming, what is the general acceptance for the women's hair down under? (Bushes, strips, or bare?)

Will hair on the Mr or myself mean that no one will be interested in playing with us?

Also we are super pale... what is the likelihood of our bits and pieces will be burned? Any other super fair couples out there who can shed some light on this area?

I would love to meet anyone that will be there during our stay! We are so excited for this vacation!!
pjb

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Jul 2018

Re: Hair, playing and being fair

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm

We will miss you by 4 days.....short reply, you will get many opinions. Here is our $.02...

Hair - women - bare is the majority, strips are making a comeback, natural bush is somewhat rare, definitely the minority. Men - bare or trimmed....about 50/50.

Pale - make a few trips to the tanning booth, you'll be glad you did. Wear SPF30 minimum....I'm kinda dark and I use nothing but 30 every day, twice a day. You DON'T want to be burned down there.

Relax and have fun! Don't have any preconceived ideas or plans....go with the flow. You will love it and want to book your return trip before you leave.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby pjb » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Thank you! I so appreciate your reply!!

I think it is time for me to try out a Brazilian then! I have always wanted to, but I am a big chicken when it comes to pain!

Wow, a tanning booth will be a good option! I haven't even thought of that... I am a ginger so I def will need to do something. Being burned might ruin the fun for the hubby and me, and this trip is supposed to be only fun!!

Thanks!!
pjb

Postby Darin & Melissa » Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 pm

We always pre tan for several weeks before a trip. It makes a huge difference. Then wear 50 spf while there and still come back much darker.
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby pjb » Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 pm

That is a really good idea! I will look into finding a tanning place for me and the hubsters! Thank all y'all for the help!
pjb

Postby SandL » Fri May 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi guys! We are going to overlap by a few days, keep a drink or two cold for us. Lol. You’ve already got the best answers to your questions here. For hair, there is no need to worry, you’ll see everything, but most women are bare and like eddieandjojo said men are 50/50 bare or well groomed.
As for being pale, start tanning now! Even if you don’t get dark, it’ll help. When it comes to sunscreen while there, use lots, and it seems to work better if you get a friend to apply it ;) I (husband) am pale, and usually start tanning in early May. This year, due to work, it’s not going to happen, I’m going to live on the edge and go down without any prep (but I will. E well groomed). Lol. My wife on the other hand seems to be able to get a tan from flourescent office lights, so she has nothing to worry about.

Relax, have fun and we’ll see you there!

Lance and Shan
Hugs
S and L
<3
SandL
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Jul 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya