How to get ready?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

How to get ready?

Postby Eagerbever21 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Coming there first time, any advise on how to get ready for our big week?
Eagerbever21
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 05 Oct 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: How to get ready?

Postby TandD » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:30 am

What aspect are you looking to get ready for? Need a little bit more info in order to help you out. Have you been to other similar places?
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby wetintally » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Start taking an antacid about 3 days before your trip and take one every morning (I use Omeprazole) I would also recommend pre tanning to avoid sunburn especially if you are in a very northern area and especially those areas that may not get much exposure to the sun. Pre check in at desire and get your Mexican travel card. Check your passport to see if it is current and make a copy of it. Get lanyards for your room key and have them punch holes in them at checkn. Be sure you have plenty of bug spray and suntan lotion. Check out the theme nights and prepare for them. It is a lot of fun. Try to meet some people a head of time either on this forum or in a chat group. Guys be sure you have some nice clothes and shows for dinner. The ladies love it when we dress up. Ladies - bring sexy but revealing clothes for dinner. (Commonly referred to as "Slut wear" ) My wife and I get our hair done, get Mani and Pedis and those we are lazared we get a waxing touch up and I get my back waxed. Have fun but remember to pace yourself.
wetintally
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby TRandMM » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:58 am

Thanks for the info for the Tourist card! We are filling it out and can't figure how to insert the address. There's a really specific one on the website and then a more generic, but it doesn't all fit in the fields and we want to try to do this correctly. LOL for now we have Predio Tanchacte 77580 Puerto Morales. Quintana Roo is already in for the State field. But then saw an address on the website with Carretera CAncun Peurto Morales KM 27.5, SM 12, MZA 41, Lote 1Fracc 2 Predio Tanchacte 77580.
OMG any help!!? Thank you in advance!
J and M
It's always an adventure...
TRandMM on SLS, Kasidie and SDC
KIK Trenegade04

July 2018 Desire RM
May 2019 Desire RM
TRandMM
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Aug 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby landw2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:26 pm

We just put down Desire and Quintana Roo each time we go down. No questions asked.

Just be sure to keep the part they tear off and give you with your passport. They will collect it when you depart the country. Lose it and you will have some difficulty departing.
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya