Recommended masseur for erotic massage

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Recommended masseur for erotic massage

Postby Ictcouple » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:46 pm

I know there are a ton of threads about the erotic massage. We are going back the DRM in a few weeks and are looking forward to the erotic massage again. On our visit last year she had Enoc once and Memo once. ( She had a much more pleasurable time with Memo!). We are wondering which males are still there and if any one comes highly recommended.
Ictcouple

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Mar 2022

Re: Recommended masseur for erotic massage

Postby Luckycharms » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:20 am

Just did it 3 days ago. Enoc was only choice during the window we wanted to get it done...noon to 2 PM ish.
Luckycharms
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Feb 2024

Postby Ictcouple » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:26 am

Luckycharms wrote:Just did it 3 days ago. Enoc was only choice during the window we wanted to get it done...noon to 2 PM ish.

Thanks. Did he do a ‘good’ job? The last time she had Enoc it was way too much direct stimulation and no penetration at all. That just doesn’t do it for her!
Ictcouple

We arrive on: 15 Mar 2022

Postby desireaddict » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Wifey thought Enoc seemed a bit lost and never found the prize, but others here have given him HIGH FIVE reviews.
Unfortunate as I thought she'd NEVER agree to the EM. As a result, probably won't again.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby Luckycharms » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:01 pm

He got a passing grade. When we joined, I went to the 'L" position. The female got right in the middle of things - Bam! , Enoc mostly stayed up top above my head, perhaps he is a boob guy or couldn't figure out how to help/get involved.
Luckycharms
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Feb 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya