Rude behaviour?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby miranda » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Thanks for all the great replies.

I kind of thought that the actions outside the disco would not warrant being labelled as "rude behaviour" necessarily but it wasn't something we saw every night. In fact, we saw very little sexual activity in places that no one was supposed to be active in. Come to think of it, we could always get a jacuzzi bed every night, no matter what time we got up there.

We popped into the disco late one night "on our way home" from the roof top jacuzzi beds and saw about 6 - 10 couples having sex right in the disco - why bother with the playroom! lol.

It was a very quiet week and we had a great time. We are not party animals by any stretch of the imagination and we were not offended by those who want to have some "fun" when and where they choose.

The "rules" are posted all around the resort but they are not necessarily adhered to, nor did we see any "security guards" stop anyone from having sex on the beach beds during the day.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby tout.prest » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 am

Okay..... Just for the sake of keeping the conversation going, Picture the following situation...

Last Thursday afternoon, while waking up from my mid-afternoon beach bed cat nap (around 3 pm) their was a couple going at it on the beach bar side stools ! She was sitting on his lap facing him, riding away :shock: . The bartender was there trying to work, but nobody was coming for drinks because they felt awkward. No security was around and the couple really seemed oblivious to everything.
To make matters worse, as they were going at it, a gentleman walking the beach passed by and got an eyeful. He did not look impressed. It was a very awkward situation for everyone !! :oops:

The passerby must have complained to their own resort when they got back because the next day (Friday), security was everywhere on the beach. Obviously, Desire had been reprimanded by the other resort.

How do we all feel about this ? I personally think it is this kind of behaviour that is likely to put the beach portion of desire in jeopardy :cry: . What they were doing wasn't the issue....it was actually very sexy(had it been at the Jacuzzi), BUT where they chose to do it was totally wrong !!

Am I wrong in my thoughts ??

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Denver Duo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 am

Steve, this is a good example of the old saying, common sense is so uncommon.
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 pm

There is a reason why Desire has posted where Sexual activities are and are not allowed. We have witnessed many instances where people do things without regard for others....They feel they are "entitled" to do what they want, where they want and if people don't like it...tough s*&t. Unfortunately there are egocentric people in all facets of society....why would Desire be any different. I agree however when it comes to sexual activity on the beach during the day. There are many more "visitors" walking by Desire with the new resort down the beach. If people continue to push the limits, the mexican government will step in and take away the freedom we love about Desire's beach. After all, the beaches are government property and if enough people complain...they will bring down the hammer.
We have met many fun, friendly, interesting, sexy, caring, naughty, etc..... people at Desire, but unfortunately it is the 1 or 2 a-holes that can stand out like a sore thumb. We think that management needs to step in and stop those who cross way over the line......I have had to take that role myself a few times when someone has disrespected my wife or friends and have no problem doing it. I would have had a "friendly" talk with the gentleman in the restaurant.
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Rude behavior

Postby LabandNan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Having just returned we noticed very little sexual activity on the beach (with one noteable exception) so while it goes on, discretion is practiced by almost all in attendance. We did witness a two females getting very loud and very public on one of the beach beds but no one complained although many stopped to watch.

The rude behavior we did witness came in 2 forms. Obnoxiously loud people (two tables of 6 people) in Il Piacere that were using foul language and almost yelling over each other. It made a normally quiet restaurant extremely loud. So lound in fact that my wife and I could not talk to each other in a normal voice while sitting two feet apart. The groups were having fun but had no respect for the environment they were in. It made Il Picaere feel more like a Shoney's buffet at lunch.

The other rude behavior we witnessed was an older male who kept coming into the play room in the disco by himself and walking up to couples who were playing and staring / learing at them. He would get 2 feet away and simply stop and watch. It was creepy to say the least and totally against the rules for the playroom (couples only). He did the same thing around the beds at the hot tub but since it is not limited to couples only no once voice much of a complaint there.
LabandNan

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya