Shaved/waxed

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Shaved/waxed

Postby cwap » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Not sure if this has been asked before but what percentage of people are shaved/waxed? Presumably more women than men?
(Leigh is fully waxed and I am trimmed - presumably we will fit in)
cwap
Desire Convert

Postby miranda » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:53 am

During the week we were there, we were "checking this out", just for curiosity's sake. We "challenged" each other to find to see which one of us could find someone (male or female) who were completely "natural".

Most women were bald or almost bald and most men were trimmed, from very trimmed to slightly trimmed. There were quite a few men who were completely bald, whether it was from shaving or waxing.

So, pretty much anything goes and no one cares. Everyone fit in.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Most females are bald or have a small "landing strip".....men are mostly groomed with some being bald......Last trip we did see a couple completely natural......arm pits and all.....looked like she was walking around with a small animal on her privates.....lol. But they were having a good time and that's all that matters at Desire.
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Only 15 days there with 2 trips, but as I recall all were without. Also true, of course, you can go anyway you want and will be happy. Great group of people and definitely not in to judgements of any type.... :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Cali_Desire: I take it you are Tampa visitors also? We get there 2-3 times a year and would love more (sigh). I figure Desire is about the same as Caliente with the smooth look prevalent, no? For that matter Haulover is close, but a bit more toward the trimmed side??? :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya