Substitute Playroom?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Substitute Playroom?

Postby Explorer79 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:40 pm

I wonder what the difference is, we'd love to see an active playroom, would be awesome but it just hasn't happened that way for us. With around 30 nights, it's a reasonable sample size but then again that's nothing compared to those with as many trips as we have nights.

How do you guys usually transition to the playroom? Is is straight from the disco in your theme wear or do you go to the jacuzzi first etc...?

Maybe it's a time thing? Our typical routine has us in the disco generally between 10:30 and 12:00 give or take 30 minutes. Every time we've gone back in there after 12 it has been empty. The fullest we've ever seen it is with 2 couples in there. Again though this could just be (bad) luck of the draw. I mean, if we are somehow missing the busy time I'd sure like to figure it out because we would certainly use it more.

I don't mind the "secretness" of the door, but I do think the walk through the disco in either pre or post play is an overall deterrent - even if only for logistical reasons. Granted some don't care - I personally have no shame, but my wife prefers more discretion, at least until we get in there :D :bj She commented also that going straight from disco to playroom can be problematic afterwards as she doesn't want to put all that back on but she also doesn't want to make the passage across the dance floor with sex hair and a bundle of clothes and shoes in her hand either. In these regards, it's a totally different experience from any other playroom we've been in.

In the end what would be awesome is a setup that encourages more participation, not less - especially now since the upgrades are actually really nice. We will certainly try again in a few weeks.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Tinkerbellexx » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Thanks for the update and detailed feed back.
We have to agree that the room layout sounds better but the location of the playroom is the main cause for little use.
Hopefully during our stay it will be a little busier :bj
SDC: Tinkerbellexx
Tinkerbellexx

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc

Postby Calicouple69 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Explorer, to answer your question, we usually take a break from dancing to use the playroom. I don't believe we've ever gone from the hot tub back to the playroom because........uh.......they have multiple beds up there for a reason LOL ;) As a side note, on one trip where the wife of one couple went around the disco inviting couples to enter the play room. Her invite was simple, "hey, we'd like to get a group in the playroom, no pressure, watch, play with your partner, or join others whatever you're comfortable with, but we'd like to get a group! Invite others!" Twenty minutes later it was packed.
LifestyleLounge, SLS: norcalicouple69
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge S

Postby Explorer79 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Calicouple69 wrote:As a side note, on one trip where the wife of one couple went around the disco inviting couples to enter the play room. Her invite was simple, "hey, we'd like to get a group in the playroom, no pressure, watch, play with your partner, or join others whatever you're comfortable with, but we'd like to get a group! Invite others!" Twenty minutes later it was packed.

Now that sounds awesome!

One thing we've come to the conclusion of, whether it's the afternoon hot tub or in your example, is that every party needs a good facilitator. And it probably has a much better chance for success if it's a woman. I'd say this is by far the number one factor for the extra good times.

This past trip for the Friday foam party there was a group, and one woman in particular, that was on a day pass from Pearl. She was very good at this, like amazingly so. We ended up chatting later and she suggested that we come to Pearl for the foam party on Saturday. So we paid the fee and did just that. She delivered. Put it this way, on both Friday and Saturday there was an impromptu 12 person blow job train on the side of the pool. There was even more to it than that, but who can argue with those results.

As a side note, this was the first time we've ever visited Pearl, and granted this is only a particular 6 hour window, but it was awesome. Really loved the facility, the pool layout and hot tub layouts were great. The contrast was very enlightening. I think next trip we may do the same thing and maybe we'll try to recruit a group invasion. I mean who doesn't love 2 foam parties. :D

Another afternoon, the hot tub was kind of slow. There were enough people in there but it wasn't very active. One awesome lady brought out some dice, made the effort to get folks involved and in a matter of 10 minutes the whole thing turned into one of the most fun afternoons we've had up there.

All hail the facilitator :D
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Postby Calicouple69 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:41 am

Explorer, Next time you're at DRM, look for us. We've been there at the same time at least once, but I think twice. We know what you look like due to your avatar, but try as we might, we just couldn't FIND you two! LOL and I know that at least one of the nights we were both there the playroom was a barrel of monkeys ;)
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Calicouple69 wrote:Explorer, Next time you're at DRM, look for us. We've been there at the same time at least once, but I think twice. We know what you look like due to your avatar, but try as we might, we just couldn't FIND you two! LOL and I know that at least one of the nights we were both there the playroom was a barrel of monkeys ;)

Ha! Would definitely love to meet! We are going to be at RM soon - Nov 15-19.

While we not are not actually lizardly in person (at least not before we return to native form at 3am lol), the avatar does help with recognizability believe it or not. We each have related tattoos, mine is a little easier to see. Usually on any given trip someone recognizes it and say hi.

Here's the sexier one:

And mine:

They symbology, in case anyone cares is that it is a reference to one of the first conversations we had when we met at a party some 20+ years ago. For our 15th anniversary my wife surprised me by having an artist commissioned to do a painting. That's how I ended up with my one and only tattoo (she has several).

\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Postby Calicouple69 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Ha! We figured there had to be a story behind the "Land Of The Lost" image. We'll look for ya, May and September have been our trip months typically
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Perhaps we have crossed paths then. We were at RM Sept of 2016 and early May 2017 with the YNOTS.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Postby Calicouple69 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Yah, we crossed paths. Our first trip was with the Ynots, and mid September is common
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya