How best to celebrate a birthday at RM?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

How best to celebrate a birthday at RM?

Postby honeybee » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Looking for suggestions to best celebrate a birthday at Riviera Maya. So far I'm thinking of bringing some balloons & streamers to decorate our pool bed, getting a custom birthday t-shirt printed, and reservations at Sahlo (I think cakes need to be special ordered). Any other suggestions? Thanks
honeybee
Desire Convert

We are from: USA

Re: How best to celebrate a birthday at RM?

Postby northernlightscpl » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:44 pm

The book is wide open on this question. You can pick any page from mild to wild, because you know what desires (pun) you both have to make it a memorable birthday. I am sure whatever you have in mind will fly well.
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby desireaddict » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Best birthday we've ever experienced at Desire was a lucky guy who was turning 50. Frequent Desire visitors as we've crossed paths with them multiple trips. His wife was recruiting at the pool in an effort to give him 50 blowjobs for his 50th birthday.

I've recruited her to plan my upcoming birthday party at Desire.
BTW -- I'll be 100.

Life is good!
DA
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby raleightraveler » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Celebrated the wife’s 50th there one year. Did some special private stuff and arranged through Carmina in guest relations for a small cocktail party complete with finger foods and an open bar set up with servers in the cupola by the beach. They even supplied some decorations and a portable amp/speakers for me to plug in an iPod It was all set up just a few days in advance. We hosted a group of about ten friends for a few hours. The food was excellent and the service typical DRM top notch. I can’t recall the cost, but it was well within my budget. It was a great way to put a cap on her special day

I have also talked with folks who had guest services arrange for a stripper. Then there is the photo service to capture the special day in an intimate and special manner or an over the top massage in the spa. If your lady is good with public attention, you could surprise her in the hot tub area with balloons and birthday drinks and snacks that she could “share” in whatever way she enjoys. The DRM staff would definitely help set that up for you.

Have fun and happy birthday to her
raleightraveler
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 06 May 2017

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya