Sexy Dress

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Sexy Dress

Postby L&K » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 pm

How sexy do the women dress at Desire? Is Hedo dress a good gauge? I ask this because one person's definition might be different that another, so if anyone can compare the dress to hedo it would be helpful to me!

I am most interested in the typical dress for lingerie night, for example, is something sheer and short the exception or the rule?

How about the typical dress for dinner? Is it sexy, or more slutty? Do most change into something more revealing for the disco?

Also, how do most dress for wide eyes shut night? Are most
people nude underneath their capes?

Any info would be appreciated!
L&K

Postby mfay » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 am

Hedo dress is a good gauge, except that for dinner the ladies do tend to dress up more in something sexy/elegant yet revealing- and then change into slutwear for the disco. Short and sheer is very typical for lingerie night.
Nude under the capes for eyes wide shut: yes, absolutely most are.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby miranda » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 am

I think it depends on the week and / or night. We saw all sorts of what I would call "slut wear" at the a la cartes (think thong with a ruffle around the hips that was supposed to be a skirt and it didn't cover a thing and a "bikini" top or a completely net dress (large netting) with nothing on under it) and there were lots of men wearing thongs under their capes at the EWS event itself.

Lingerie night was mostly corsets / ruffles / push-up bras, etc.

It was really nice to see the women wear sexy / elegant attire for dinner, though, but that's just me.

As mfay says, though, there are lots of opportunities to dress classy / sexy as well as slutty. And lots of folks did "slip into something different" after dinner.

Basically, folks wear what they want, when they want and no one will look out of place.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby mfay » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 pm

It is true that how people dress at Desire can vary greatly from week to week. A lot of that variance comes about because of the Desire
experience level (or lack thereof) of the majority of the guests in attendance. We have been at Desire 4 times when there was no “groupâ€
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby tannaked » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm

What Mike says. Exactly.
Couples T I 6 trips
C R C 7 trips
Hidden Beach 1 trip
Desire Riviera Maya 38 trips
still in love