Costumes for theme night?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Costumes for theme night?

Postby jandr2u » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:27 am

Hi. Did some searching and reading and still have a couple of questions.

First trip doing anything like this. My wife told me I can pick out her outfits for theme nights and I'm not sure about some of them.

I've figured out the easy ones like lingerie night, glow night and latin night. I think I've figured out the Masters & Mistresses (Latex & Leather), but I'm not sure about the Famous Movie Couples and Gods & Goddesses. Not sure how "costumey" to go. Like for Movie Couples, I was going to put her in a sexy Minnie Mouse outfit. I'm just not sure if others will be doing the same kind of thing with a costume. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable showing up in a costume and others are doing something completely differently. What's been your experience? I know there’s a general, “ You do you,” kind of vibe, so not overly concerned but could use some guidance.

Thanks.
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Costumes for theme night?

Postby klak » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:36 am

We're in the exact same boat and unsure if the same. We ordered Tarzan & Jane (very revealing bikini top & loincloth for her and loincloth for me) for the movie couple night. But, to be safe, she will have a shockingly sexy back up dress in case nobody gets into the theme much. As Tarzan, I plan on mostly grunting and acting primal the whole time.
klak
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2020

Postby MachineWorks » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 pm

I think some of the fun, is seeing the different outfits that are worn. How different couples decided to interpret the theme.

We've just begun to think about the theme nights for our next trip and one that I hadn't had an idea for yet, was famous movie couples. To me, Tarzan and Jane sounds like a great idea.

Some Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse ears being worn with some sort of skimpy skirt/shorts/lingerie, sound good too.

My wife and I have been to Desire only once, but for the days that we were there, people were all over the place, as far as participation. Some, went all out and some were moderate participators. Some didn't participate in the theme at all. We did participate in three of the 4 nights we were there. We felt comfortable the whole time.
MachineWorks
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Aug 2020

Postby klak » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Here is the Jane that my wife will be wearing. It'll look better at Desire on her than on the model on your computer.
klak
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya