Daytime activities

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Daytime activities

Postby hotmica » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi,

I just wondering what are the following daytime activities listed on Desire site: sexy darts, sexy wishes and Desire times (so I have enough time to explain them to Mica that doesn't speak english :).

Did You witness other activities proposed during the daytime?
Where these activities take place (around the pool, on the beach, Jacuzzi pool, etc.)?

Thank You
hotmica
Desire Convert

Postby newcpl24 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 pm

daytime activities are usually around the pool, nighttime is around the front desk bar or in the nightclub itself (eyes wide shut).
newcpl24

Postby hotmica » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 am

Thank You Newcpl24,

I was also interested in understanding what are these activities? What do You have to do during the game/activities?

have a nice day
hotmica
Desire Convert

Postby missb0308 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 am

During the day near the pool, there are various games that you are NOT pushed to participate in. If you choose to, great... if not, no pressure.

Music & other trivia, water polo, belly dancing instruction, sand volleyball, water volleyball. These activities tend to start at a reasonable time, not too early when everyone's still groggy from the night before. Some games have prizes for the winner, others have punishments for the losers, some are just for fun.
missb0308
Desire Fan

Postby hotmica » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 am

Thank You Miss B
hotmica
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya