Missing sweatshirt

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Missing sweatshirt

Postby Phoenix2016 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:30 pm

I figure this is worth a shot: my wife was wearing a black hoodie when we arrived on 1/31. We went to the lobby bar shortly after getting through check in and waiting for our room to be ready. She remembers taking it off there, and that’s the last time she remembers having it.

We check out tomorrow morning, and as we are packing up, she realizes it’s missing.

She’s in a bit of a panic, as this is her pole competition hoodie - it has the name of her studio embossed on it (Butter & Filth), along with her name - Corinne. I checked lost and found and they say they don’t have it.

Replacement would be pricey, and unlikely she’d get it in time before her competition in March. She’s beside herself.

I’ll try the front desk in the morning, just in case I magically get a different answer- but if somehow anyone on here saw anything like that, let me know
Phoenix2016

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Missing sweatshirt

Postby Phoenix2016 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Disaster averted, sweatshirt located.

The late night desk guy was a little English challenged. The guy in the morning was much more helpful - and was able to establish that when it went missing was also important to locate it in the lost and found
Phoenix2016

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya