Little black book changes - beach beds

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Little black book changes - beach beds

Postby texascouple1208 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 pm

A friend recently pointed out that some changes have been made to the Little Black Book for RM. Among the changes, was language about where it is okay to have sex. For the past couple of years it stated explicitly that the sin room, jacuzzi beds, and beach beds were acceptable play areas. The newer version appears to only highlight the sin room and jacuzzi beds as acceptable play areas, essentially returning to the language used prior to March 2017.

For anyone that has been recently, is this an official change in policy that the resort staff is enforcing? We love having sex on the beach beds during the day and would be really disappointed if that was no longer an option or something that would be frowned upon.

The other change that stood out to me was a note that the lobby bar was not a clothing optional area. I think this has generally been true in the past, but no one ever raised an eyebrow if you were mostly naked eating pizza at 2am after leaving the hot tub. I hope this has not changed as well.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Re: Little black book changes - beach beds

Postby Yeipi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:25 pm

We were there a month ago and had sex on the beach beds a couple of times and nobody said anything.
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Yeipi wrote:We were there a month ago and had sex on the beach beds a couple of times and nobody said anything.

Well someone should have at least said something nice ;)
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby 2New2MN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am

Did the Little Black Book indicate that the “lobby” or “lobby bar” was no longer clothing-optional. It wouldn’t surprise me if they adopted this policy for the lobby, but the lobby bar is outside where people are walking back and forth naked all day.

And I hope they don’t enforce the no sex policy on the beach. This is one of the things that gives RM higher marks in our book over Pearl.
Kasadie - 2New2MN
Lifestyle Lounge - 2new2mn
KIK - 2new2mn
2New2MN
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 19 Aug 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 am

There were no restrictions or comments about nudity in the lobby (we call it courtyard) bar area when we visited last month. Many women were topless in that area during our stay. As it was ISM, the line we have heard each time we have visited in January is that "you can have sex anywhere you want except on my desk". Which obviously makes the desk a target lol.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby Lkncouple » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:25 am

We were there the first weekend in February, and they specifically said it was allowed.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby texascouple1208 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:32 am

2New2MN wrote:Did the Little Black Book indicate that the “lobby” or “lobby bar” was no longer clothing-optional. It wouldn’t surprise me if they adopted this policy for the lobby, but the lobby bar is outside where people are walking back and forth naked all day.

And I hope they don’t enforce the no sex policy on the beach. This is one of the things that gives RM higher marks in our book over Pearl.

It was specific to the Melange, not the lobby itself. They added the lobby bar to the list of restaurants/hours/etc and this is where the note about it not being clothing optional was included.
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

Postby texascouple1208 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:32 am

Lkncouple wrote:We were there the first weekend in February, and they specifically said it was allowed.

Thank you! Good to hear!
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

Postby Yeipi » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:53 pm

tikihutguy wrote:
Yeipi wrote:We were there a month ago and had sex on the beach beds a couple of times and nobody said anything.

Well someone should have at least said something nice ;)

:mrgreen:
Not even... They were more like :shock:
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Jessy75 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:50 am

Any confirmation on this change in the book? I'm a little concerned since the wife and I really like f**king on the beach beds and it is one of the factors in deciding between RM and Pearl.
Jessy75
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019

Postby dnbinmi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm

texascouple1208 wrote:A friend recently pointed out that some changes have been made to the Little Black Book for RM. Among the changes, was language about where it is okay to have sex. For the past couple of years it stated explicitly that the sin room, jacuzzi beds, and beach beds were acceptable play areas. The newer version appears to only highlight the sin room and jacuzzi beds as acceptable play areas, essentially returning to the language used prior to March 2017.

For anyone that has been recently, is this an official change in policy that the resort staff is enforcing? We love having sex on the beach beds during the day and would be really disappointed if that was no longer an option or something that would be frowned upon.

The other change that stood out to me was a note that the lobby bar was not a clothing optional area. I think this has generally been true in the past, but no one ever raised an eyebrow if you were mostly naked eating pizza at 2am after leaving the hot tub. I hope this has not changed as well.

In one respect with the disappearing beach, I hope the policy is to limit sex to the areas where it Is not in the face of the general public. I follow a friends of Puerto Morelos Facebook page and there is a recent thread about people walking the beach and being offended. Believe me I know the beach beds are wonderful however, I would hope we are not going against PM since they can make it difficult on the resort.

DnB :US
dnbinmi
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 19 Nov 2014

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:35 pm

dnbinmi wrote:
texascouple1208 wrote:A friend recently pointed out that some changes have been made to the Little Black Book for RM. Among the changes, was language about where it is okay to have sex. For the past couple of years it stated explicitly that the sin room, jacuzzi beds, and beach beds were acceptable play areas. The newer version appears to only highlight the sin room and jacuzzi beds as acceptable play areas, essentially returning to the language used prior to March 2017.

In one respect with the disappearing beach, I hope the policy is to limit sex to the areas where it Is not in the face of the general public. I follow a friends of Puerto Morelos Facebook page and there is a recent thread about people walking the beach and being offended. Believe me I know the beach beds are wonderful however, I would hope we are not going against PM since they can make it difficult on the resort.

DnB :US

We certainly are not looking to offend anyone. I follow the same page and have not seen mention of anything like that. I also think Desire RM is far enough north of Puerto Morelos that the only people walking by will be guests at neighboring resorts. They often seem to be coming by intentionally to ogle.
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

Postby texascouple1208 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:27 pm

So, apparently I made much ado about nothing. I found the little black book from our trip in November 2018 and it had the same language as the lbb from Jan 2019. In November we had sex on the beach beds pretty much everyday on that trip. No one said a thing.
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya