Weather??

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Weather??

Postby Burnt-enz » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 am

We are counting the days until Jan 20th. 10 days at our favorite resort!! Can anyone update us on the temperature down there? She is packing all kinds of see thru stuff, SIGH, and I'm hoping for warm weather...........
Burnt-enz
Desire Convert

Postby mfay » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:56 am

On the home page here in the forum, you can see that the current Temp in Cancun this morning is 66 degrees with a light rain.
From our own experience, Desire in January can be a crapshoot. We have seen many days in the low 80's- and others where it never got above 70. The averages are on your side though- the average high is 81 and the average low is 67 (for Puerto Morelos)- and in 10 days the weather can be totally different.
Remember this- it is always very cozy in the hot tub !
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby Burnt-enz » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks. Your are correct. The hot tub is very, very cozy.
Burnt-enz
Desire Convert

Postby eddieandjojo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm

No worries Burnt, weather forecast for next Saturday calls for it to be sunny, high of 82 and a low of 78. LOL....no, i don't work for the Puerto Morelos Chamber of Commerce.

All kidding aside, go to the "links" section of our January Yahoo Group and there's a local weather/time link that provides all kinds of weather forecasts up to two weeks out.

Hope that helps.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Burnt-enz » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Anything above 78 will bring out the those "neat" little outfits I have been watching her pack. :)

I have to admitt I am a computer "dolt" We joined the January Group, but only were allowed access a few times. I have no doubt it was something I did incorretly. Looks like a great bunch of people showing up for January though. Thank you for the information. This site has been very helpful and allows us to enjoy Desire all year long.!!!
Burnt-enz
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya