Anyone know the deal on the Jacuzzi Suites?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Anyone know the deal on the Jacuzzi Suites?

Postby JandH » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 am

Every time I've ever booked through the Desire website, all of the Jacuzzi suites have been sold out.

I started randomly picking dates all the way through December 10, and they are all booked up.

I can't fathom them actually being booked for the entire year.
JandH
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 am

If you really want a Jacuzzi suite for a specific week, you may have better luck getting this by booking thru a TA that specializes in Desire
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 am

It is my understanding that travel groups have indeed booked the jacuzzi suites. That is what I was told last year when we tried to book one. They referred us to DennyP for the time frame we wanted. There are only a few jacuzzi suites available at the resort....only 6-8 I beileve.
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Postby bryanandjo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 pm

We booked a Jacuzi for our first stay in Desire Cabo. To tell you the truth it was kind of a waste as the Resort jacuzzi is open so late there is really not much need for it.

As we can all probably agree with you just aren't in your room that much to enjoy it.

So unless you have real plans to use it. I (from experience) would tell you to get a regular room and save your money.

The other thing about it is the damn thing is always cycling on and off so if you're a light sleeper it can wake you up. Plus, it makes the room really humid.

Just my 2 cents. If you get it hope you enjoy it.
bryanandjo
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya