Pool Games and Playmakers

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Pool Games and Playmakers

Postby Hikercouple56 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:27 pm

We have been discussing our upcoming trip lately and a topic came up that I haven't read about anywhere. It's possible that I might have missed the tread but I would like people to talk and discuss the daily activities, playmakers, sexy rules, etc as it pertains to hanging out by the pool. Thanks so much!
Hikercouple56
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Aug 2020

Re: Pool Games and Playmakers

Postby Hikercouple56 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:21 am

I'm interested in hearing what people say about this as well.
Hikercouple56
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Aug 2020

Postby TandD » Tue May 07, 2019 7:37 am

There are lots of planned activities. From sports-ish (volleyball, water polo, aerobics, ping pong) to sexy-ish (latin dance lessons, pop a balloon between you and SO). There's nothing that overtly sexual (although I've heard that sexy darts can be but never been there when they did that).

There are always a lot of people who don't participate but usually enough do to make it fun.

The Foam Party is in a separate category of course and you can read all about that in other posts.

Hope this helps. I purposefully didn't go into much detail so as to leave a little to the imagination.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby getaload » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:11 pm

From Jan 2019: Foam party time was really sexy. Many other poolside games were sexy too and depended on how far people took it. Like body shots & naked sushi.
Some were totally tame - like pool volleyball.
getaload
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby SSteffen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:30 pm

Never been to RM, but from our 2 times at Pearl (and some things are pretty much the same everywhere): pool volleyball & water polo are real ice breakers, and that's where we really got to know peoples names, make friends, and laugh a lot. We have stayed 6 nights & 9 nights, and both times have tried to join at least the v-ball every day that we were on the resort. It's where we have met people who we end up sitting with later in the disco & playing naked chicken in the pool with at 4 am, after the hot tub closes.

Poolside games can be as tame or as sexy as you want to make them. Salsa classes with nothing but a hip scarf on... or wearing one over your bikini (as bare as you dare...nobody judges your choices). Couples "sex" games, sunscreen demos, relays.... just fun stuff. Pool aerobics in the morning are fun, but just that... except again, as bare as you dare. At Pearl they played "cunnilingus darts" one day, and other similar games on the pool deck....(the resort didn't call it that, but the "cheering section" in the pool sure did, lol).

Like was said before, some people just stay in the pool & cheer you on. I'm a severe extrovert, so I'll be up on the deck, lol. Foam party is a blast! We missed it our 1st time. Made sure to be there the 2nd.

Don't know the layout or specific rules of RM, but at Pearl, the only public sexual activity allowed is in the hot tub area or in the playroom off the disco (thinking it's similar at RM as they're not too far apart). No play allowed on the beach beds (although some still do). There are signs on the palm trees (beach side) stating that those caught performing public sexual acts "will be sanctioned." The beaches in Mexico are all public, and in the morning & afternoons you will see the local families and their children walking on the beaches between their homes & workplaces.

Hope this answers some of your questions. Can't WAIT!!!
SSteffen

We arrive on: 05 Sep 2019

Postby beachtime » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:54 pm

I agree with SStefen's post. We've been to RM about 2 dozen times over the last 10 years. We've also been to the Pearl several times. The post is spot on. The main issue is when people take it to the beach with the public passing by. Have really never seen anyone asked to leave. Bottom line we need to be respectful. We're all there to have fun, if you don't like what you're seeing, then maybe move on to another area. If you book a trip during a resort takeover, chances are high that some form of sexual activity is just about anywhere & everywhere.
beachtime

We arrive on: 18 Apr 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby Luvinonluv » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:39 am

Ok I'm intrigued so somebody please enlighten me. What in the world is cunnilingus darts and naked chicken in the pool?
Luvinonluv

We arrive on: 28 Aug 2019

Postby texascouple_sdc » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 am

Each year that we visit Desire RM, we bring a refreshment of toys / fun things to the resort. Upon arrival for the past few years, Anna (one of the Playmakers) or Didi (no longer at Desire) knows that we are arriving and is typically on standby to greet us as we walk in the door. We bring one full extra suitcase of fun stuff. This past year, we brought 6 custom engraved Desire labeled shot bars each holding 11 shot glasses, 8 decks of waterproof poker playing cards, 6 decks of Adult Drinking Game waterproof cards, 6 large 11" purple rubber suction cup male appendages, 60 ring toss hoops, several black and white colored tiny suction cup wieners for a game called Dic-Tac-Toe, a few inflatable pool rafts, a couple 3ft inflatable penis's, 35,000 letter beads and all of the materials needed to make colorful name necklaces, etc. We know that we are not the only couple that enjoys bringing new things to help bring people together with fun activities. So, aside from the resorts' scheduled list of daily activities like Water Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Yoga, Poolside Dance Lessons, Fashion Shows, Foam Parties, Drunk Jenga, there may also be couples visiting throughout the year who are like us, who just wish to add a little something "extra" that is not on the fun list of scheduled pool activities. We are always super happy to see the resort putting our donated things to good use!

We just messaged Anna yesterday and advised that during our May 2020 visit, we will be bringing back another round of thousands of beads and the accompanying accessories to make more necklaces. That seems to be a HUGE hit! It also helps others remember your name so there isn't any awkward moment of remembering who you flirted with the day before.. wink wink!
DRM - Jun '12, Jul '13, Jun '14, Jun '15, Jun '16, Jun '17, Jun '18, Jul/Aug '20
SDC: texascouple
C4P: texascouple
texascouple_sdc
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 24 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and C4P

Postby user55987 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:04 pm

Luvinonluv wrote:Ok I'm intrigued so somebody please enlighten me. What in the world is cunnilingus darts and naked chicken in the pool?

Interested to know as well! Please :D
user55987

We are from: Canada
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby TigerClaw & KittyPaw » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:07 pm

user55987 wrote:
Luvinonluv wrote:Ok I'm intrigued so somebody please enlighten me. What in the world is cunnilingus darts and naked chicken in the pool?

Interested to know as well! Please :D

Naked chicken - like the game chicken, but naked. One person gets on another person's shoulders (the bottom of their thighs resting on other person's shoulders, top person's crotch is against the back of the bottom person's neck), then they "fight" another couple in same position. The goal is for one of the people on top to knock over the other top person, the bottom people don't fight they just hold onto their partner and move around. When this game is played naked, there are plenty of body parts flopping around for the enjoyment of the spectators :)

As for cunnilingus darts...... I have no idea and can't even venture a guess :?:
TigerClaw & KittyPaw
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya