Theme night changed

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Theme night changed

Postby Calcouple » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:54 pm

One of my buddies just emailed me and said he had read on some Desire review that starting in January the super heros night has now been changed to Naughty School girl night. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this change?

Bri & Nicole
Back home feb 27-Mar 6
Calcouple
Desire Convert

Postby missb0308 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Yep, it changed recently... thank goodness!
missb0308
Desire Fan

Postby tout.prest » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Now if they would just get rid of that stupid "eyes wide shut" thing. Never have we seen anything so overhyped and UN-erotic as the 2 times we have been there for it. In fact, the last time in December, it was simply comical at how bad it was !
I know some people have raved about how "hot" it is, but in our visits (in our opinion)it has been a major letdown and it is all over in under 15 minutes !! :roll:

If it is still there during our trip in May, then THAT will be the night that we go to Coco-Bongo. Now ....theres a party :shock: !!

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 pm

tout.prest wrote: the night that we go to Coco-Bongo. Now ....there's a party

+1

Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Empty_Nesters » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 am

tout.prest wrote:Now if they would just get rid of that stupid "eyes wide shut" thing. Never have we seen anything so overhyped and UN-erotic as the 2 times we have been there for it.

The week we were there in October, the comments were how erotic the event actually was. We thought it was the one of the best nights in the disco. They must change what they do based on the crowd in attendance.
Empty_Nesters
Desire Convert

Postby miranda » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 am

The Sunday *superheroes* night was changed (by a handwritten note on the pamphlet the Front Desk handed out) to the naughty school girl theme when we were there near the end of November.

There was a mix of costumes that night and no one seemed to care one way or another.

And the week we were there and witnessed the Eyes Wide Shut - I thought it was kind of silly, hubby enjoyed it but we really enjoyed the masks and the imaginations of the folks who had dressed for the theme.
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby JCnBadboy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:32 pm

guess one of these days JC & Badboy should rent this Eyes Wide Shut movie...see what all this is about... its just 2 hours with Tom Cruise...JC would much rather suck dick or find a pussy to play with...
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

Theme nights

Postby FRANCODOA » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 am

Sunday is now Naught School Girl. What about the other nights? Is the rest of the Desire website activity list up-to-date? How has the Eyes Wide Shut night been in recent weeks???? 10 days and counting!
FRANCODOA
Desire Devotee

Re: Theme nights

Postby SAL » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:04 pm

FRANCODOA wrote:Sunday is now Naught School Girl. What about the other nights? Is the rest of the Desire website activity list up-to-date? How has the Eyes Wide Shut night been in recent weeks???? 10 days and counting!

Eyes wide shut was pretty bad this past Wednesday 1/13 night. Had people without capes on and really didnt know what to expect. Didn't seem like everyone was really into it.
SAL

Postby blooming » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 pm

We kinda missed EWS this week. We were in the hot tub and there were 6 couples there, not crowded. It was great.
blooming

Postby missb0308 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm

We won't be dressing for EWS next week. We did last July, and weren't impressed. The capes & masks were too warm, and the "show" didn't live up to its hype.

We would love to see them change the EWS theme.
missb0308
Desire Fan

Postby Hump4Free » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 am

We plan to make lemonade out of lemons ... by putting on our own show on EWS Night. In fact, we are about to have another "practice session" ... we wear the robes (pretending we are on the platform of the single stripper pole), and we face each other, and then we open our robes to each other and I hold both robes to surround us and my wife ducks under the robes. While under there, she gets me hard and then turns around (still under the robes) and grabs her ankles. After we "join together" ... I drop the robes and whoever is watching finds out what EWS Night is all about. Anybody for lemonade ??
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Postby karlita » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Yes, EWS is so overrated. It completely killed the mood in the disco in my opinion. Everyone had to be quiet for wayyy too long during the show, and the show just seemed awkward to me. And the capes & robes, not sexy. Bring back costume night instead!

On another note, has ANYONE been to desire recently for the thursday night DJ party? How was it? It sounds great. Did everyone just dress in clubwear?

Also, how was the reggae night? (Sat) A reggae band sounds like a fun idea for the lobby.
In the past I always thought they should play alot more upbeat music in the lobby bar to get everyone pumped up..no more opera/michael bolton BS...this is a nude resort not a retirement home :)
karlita
Desire Convert

Postby FRANCODOA » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Hump4Free wrote:We plan to make lemonade out of lemons ... by putting on our own show on EWS Night. In fact, we are about to have another "practice session" ... we wear the robes (pretending we are on the platform of the single pole), and we face each other, and then we open our robes to each other and I hold both robes to surround us and my wife ducks under the robes. While under there, she gets me hard and then turns around (still under the robes) and grabs her ankles. After we "join together" ... I drop the robes and whoever is watching finds out what EWS Night is all about. Anybody for lemonade ??

We can only hope you are scheduled to be there next week, as we are!! :D
FRANCODOA
Desire Devotee

Postby missb0308 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Karlita - we haven't experienced the DJ night at the Disco yet, but we will be next week :wink:

As far as the reggae music at the lobby bar, it was great. Nice island feel, very entertaining. Loved it!
missb0308
Desire Fan

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya