USA Transport

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

USA Transport

Postby Firecapt186 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:50 am

This will be our first trip to Pearl, I've been to other resorts and the transfers were handled by the resorts. I've booked our transfer for this trip with USA Transfer, has had anyone else used these and can you give me some advice on where to locate them at the airport.
Firecapt186

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jun 1919

Re: USA Transport

Postby Jandcj » Wed May 29, 2019 7:10 am

We have used them three times. a group of guys will be standing just outside the airport with signs. Just walk up to them and give them your name. They have never failed us.
SLS: Jengas
KIK: Jenga844
Jandcj
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 06 Aug 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby TandD » Wed May 29, 2019 7:46 am

The confirmation notice they send you has very detailed information on how to find them at the airport. It sounds like you've been through CUN before but just in case, do not stop and look or talk to anyone between customs and the doors outside. All the timeshare people inside will try to snag you and try to convince you to do something with them. Don't fall for anything - just get outside. USA will be out there pretty much straight ahead. Just find them and give them your name and paperwork. Then relax, the hard part (airports, immigration, customs) is over.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Wed May 29, 2019 8:19 am

Usually right in the center when you walk outside the airport doors. Our many experiences have been great with them.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby Firecapt186 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 am

Thanks!!! Yes, I've been to RM and Hidden Beach before, but it's been a while, 8-10 years. I do remember the time she people, that's why I like to kind of know where I need to go we can walk past them like we're on a mission.
The confirmation I got only says to find them, not exactly where to go look tho.

Thanks again for the info.
23 more days!!!!!
Firecapt186

Postby CokeMann » Wed May 29, 2019 11:54 am

Just look for one of the USATranfer reps holding a sign as you exit the actual airport
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Happycouple71 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:08 pm

We have used them every time we have gone to Cancun area. Always great service! Highly recommended!
Happycouple71

We arrive on: 21 Jul 2019

Postby Vtcouple » Wed May 29, 2019 6:49 pm

USA transfers is great. They also have a kiosk on the island outside if you don’t see them (which I doubt as they are straight ahead outside the door near the loop)
Vtcouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Firecapt186 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:11 pm

CokeMann wrote:Just look for one of the USATranfer reps holding a sign as you exit the actual airport

Thanks, this helps tremendously.
Firecapt186

Postby texascouple_sdc » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:06 am

We are also one of the couples that just uses the transportation services offered by the resort. In the past, we have always enjoyed being greeted at the back door of the airport, assisted with our luggage and being welcomed to Mexico. We believe it was roughly $100 round trip to the resort and then back to the airport. The previous years, we were greeted and transported in a nice SUV like a Chevrolet Tahoe but this past year, it was sort of a beat up looking well used older white multi passenger van. We didn't want to be considered rude so we didn't ask if there was a better transport vehicle. Kicking off our sexy vacation, that wasn't exactly how we envisioned our conveyance to the resort via a low quality mode of transportation. Can anyone help and advise what kind of vehicles USA Transfer uses in their fleet?
DRM - Jun '12, Jul '13, Jun '14, Jun '15, Jun '16, Jun '17, Jun '18, Jul/Aug '20
SDC: texascouple
C4P: texascouple
texascouple_sdc
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 24 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and C4P

Postby mikeinnj » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:17 am

USA uses vans that can hold more people but they only take you. They too help with luggage and are very prompt. I’d highly recommend them.

Mike
Kik: mikeinnj1
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby CokeMann » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:27 am

mikeinnj wrote:USA uses vans that can hold more people but they only take you. They too help with luggage and are very prompt. I’d highly recommend them.

Mike

FYI - with USA Transfers you can also opt for a Chevy Tahoe SUV at extra cost at the time of booking
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby desireaddict » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:42 am

When not using the resorts complimentary transportation, we always book USA Transport.
I actually think USA is who the resort uses now as well.
We've always been picked up at the airport and at the resort in a nice, late model SUV.
NEVER anything old or in questionable condition.

Just our 2¢
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya