We fly out next Saturday for DM... packing ?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

We fly out next Saturday for DM... packing ?

Postby NewToItAll » Fri May 31, 2019 9:32 pm

We’re packing to leave next week
For all you seasoned travelers what
1. You forget to take/pack that you wish you would have
2. What did you wish you would have brought more of
3. What did you over pack
RM - June 8 - 12, 2019
RM - Oct 9 - 14, 2019
Pearl - Oct 5 - 10, 2020

SLS - BANDL258
SDC - BANDL258
NewToItAll
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Jun 2019

Re: We fly out next Saturday for DM... packing ?

Postby AandJ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:00 pm

NewToItAll wrote:We’re packing to leave next week
For all you seasoned travelers what
1. You forget to take/pack that you wish you would have
2. What did you wish you would have brought more of
3. What did you over pack

1-a unicorn
2-sunscreen
3-clothing

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AandJ
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 01 Aug 2019

Postby NewToItAll » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:32 pm

I hope Amazon carries Unicorns
RM - June 8 - 12, 2019
RM - Oct 9 - 14, 2019
Pearl - Oct 5 - 10, 2020

SLS - BANDL258
SDC - BANDL258
NewToItAll
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Jun 2019

Postby SeattleSparkle » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:48 am

1) Espadrilles
2) Sunscreen
3) Clothes, especially shirts

Insulated mugs are wonderful, definitely get! I also loved my sarong for going into restaurants or lobby.
SeattleSparkle
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 May 2019

Postby Mr48983 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:55 pm

1) Small bills for tips - The airport ATM shot me out $50s

2) Sunscreen

3) Packed too many T shirts and casual wear
Mr48983
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Apr 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:32 am

You will pack too much clothing. We have been 20-ish times and still pack too much clothing lol.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby JandH » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:13 am

Coincidentally, I left a box of rubbers that I had purchased for the trip at home last November. Luckily, I had several in my shaving kit and got by on the kindness of others for the remainder of our time.

That was probably the most important item that I have ever forgotten.
JandH
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby Jes and Kris » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:15 pm

We went for the first time in May. We ended up packing WAY to much clothing, lol. We got lucky on the overage charges though. the wife ended up only wearing a couple different pairs of the shoes she packed and the majority stayed in her bag while there, so you may consider not taking so many of those. I ended up packing way to many clothes and about half of them came home untouched from the trip, I was paranoid about getting there and not having something to wear. A few nice casual dress shirts will work for all the restaurants, a couple pair of slacks( I only wear slacks to the fancy restaurant, Sahlo', which we only ate there once) and wore shorts to the others. I think the hibachi restaurant was supposed to be long pants, but they let me in anyway and never said anything about the shorts. You could wear the same shirt multiple times if you plan on dressing up for theme nights. You only wear your normal clothes to go to eat dinner, then come back to the room and change into theme night attire. I also wore the same pair of Sperry boat shoes for dinner, so no real need to pack multiple. If you're not dressing up for theme nights then you may need to take some more regular clothes because multiple uses are not going to happen, its hot and humid so you'll sweat. If you haven't ever been before, take 1 pair of trunks and then you'll shed those by the end of the trip :lol: . We showered at least 2 times a day (after getting in from beach and pool to go eat and then once we got in for the night from disco and etc.) so make sure to pack plenty of body wash or soap, I packed a full size Old Spice body wash and shampoo in my check bag which was plenty. We made sure to stay clean for sexy time :bj We also needed more sunscreen, we went through 2 bottles of the spray kind in 2 days, but had the rub on kind to save the day, which is more fun anyway :D . Vitamin E oil is good for sun burns and helps it to heal quick, so that may need to be considered. It is also good for raw sex organs, :lol: Vitamin E oil and coconut oil. Take a pair of flip flops for going to and from the pool/beach and going to the restroom while at the pool/beach. I wore a pair of trunks and Columbia button up shirt in the am to the pool or beach, then shed those and put them back on only to go eat lunch. A sun hat is also a good idea for both of you to consider, my wife took hers but I didn't have one and it would have been nice to have while in the pool/ocean. Also sunglasses. As for condoms, my wife and I aren't in the lifestyle but we took a box and they were nice to have because after multiple times a day ones penis tends to get a little sore, lol. We took a couple hundred in small bills for tips, we would tip the waiter (the guys running your drinks to you while your at the pool/beach) a dollar or two to sometimes a five(at the end of the day usually) for their services. They literally RUN you your drinks all day and Gaston made sure we didn't see the bottom of our glasses, and he would bring us cold waters. All without asking once he knew what we were drinking. We also tipped the bar tenders a dollar or two, this helps when the bar gets swamped with people, they will see you and remember those tips and jump to you quickly. I hope all this helps in someway.

In summary:

1. nothing, we packed to much
2. Sunscreen
3. clothes and shoes
Jes and Kris
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 18 May 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya