March '24 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Riviera Maya

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Riviera Maya.

Re: March '24 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby Claudia » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:27 pm

"A most do during your coming trip to Cancún and the Riviera Maya"

Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.

During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.

The whole therapy is very LOVING , PEACEFUL , SENSUOUS and very HEALING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.

All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one ! ( If you ate struggling with your relationship, this workshop will help you tremendously!).

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!

Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).

For further information about my workshop and therapy you can check my web side and trip advisor as well.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

The workshop last three hours in between both of you .

Celebrating any birthday , anniversary honeymoon, or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey :bj , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas @};-

NAMASTE
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby cancunite_new » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:05 pm

March 21-25! Short trip for us but very excited. This will be our 4th time. Coming back after almost 6 years!
KIK: cancunite
cancunite_new
Desire Convert

We are from: USA

Postby Winelovers » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:37 pm

We will be there March 4 - 10. Looking forward to making new friends and maybe seeing some old friends as well.
Winelovers
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Mar 2024

Postby explfun » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:18 am

cthomasmd wrote:We are married, newbies (she 46 and I 50). Looking to meet new friends. Play games, dinner and go dancing. Not looking to swap but would love to explore the resort together! March 15-20.

We are going o be there 13 to 16, hope to meet you ! We are not in the LS.
explfun
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 02 Apr 2023

Postby capalini69 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:27 pm

We will be there March 6-9 for a quickie :)

Third visit, but first time in the Spring.
Kasidie: Capalini69
KIK: lovedeeply808
capalini69
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 15 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby fun4two » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:59 am

We're newcomers (she's 43 and he's 44) and excitedly planning our stay from March 24th to March 27th at DRM. We embrace the clothing-optional lifestyle and are eager to explore new adventures. We've just ordered various items for the themed nights ahead and had a delightful time mentally preparing for the experience. We're eagerly counting down the days until our arrival.
fun4two

We are from: Germany
We arrive on: 24 Mar 2024

Postby NotDickandJane » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:30 pm

RM, Feb 28 - Mar 5. 2nd trip, and waaayy overdue to be naked and mildly irresponsible. Care to join us?
We are NotDickandJane on Kasidie and SZC

Kik us at NotDickandJane (Mr) AND JaneIamNot (Mrs)
NotDickandJane

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SZC

Postby Mrpetter » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:39 pm

March 12-19. First timers. We’re not part of the lifestyle *yet* but are apprehensively open to the idea if the atmosphere is right. Fingers crossed she makes a connection she likes.
Mrpetter

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2024

Postby curiouscouple28 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:06 am

EXCITED for our first trip to RM!!!! We will be there from 3/28 - 4/2. We've been to Pearl so this will give us a perspective on both. Wonder if that makes us vulnerable "yellow banders" again :)
curiouscouple28
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Aug 2023

Postby Mr_and_Mrs_Naked_Fun » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:35 pm

We’ll be staying from March 29th - April 6th. First time here; coming for our 10 year anniversary and her birthday. Excited to make some friends and enjoy the week!
Mr_and_Mrs_Naked_Fun

We arrive on: 29 Mar 2024

Postby chrisgorrod » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:27 pm

Julia & Chris arrive the 6th March for 6 nights our 14 trip can't wait to see Eden and meet new friends :UK :CAN
KIK: candjfuncouple Kasidie: Keepitfun
chrisgorrod
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 29 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby Claudia » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:22 pm

"Must-Do Activities for Your Upcoming Trip to Cancún and the Riviera Maya"

Building lasting and fulfilling relationships relies on intimacy to navigate life's journey together. During your upcoming trip, consider joining my workshop and therapy session for a deeply sensual and loving experience, where you can reconnect with your partner through the ancient art of touch.

This therapeutic session offers a nurturing, peaceful, and healing environment, allowing you to express heartfelt love through touch, reaching beyond the physical to the emotional and spiritual realms. Learn to infuse your touch with intention and energy, enhancing your connection and passion with your partner.

This workshop aims to deepen intimacy, improve your relationship, and reignite your love. If you're facing challenges in your relationship, this experience can be particularly beneficial.

Let massage and touch become a meaningful part of your trip, focusing on the quality of your connection rather than just learning techniques. This session will revitalize your bodies, heighten pleasure, and bring you closer together, promising a rejuvenated experience.

Appointments are available Monday through Saturday, with only one session per day at either 11:00 am or 12:00 pm. For more information and bookings, please e-mail me with any questions or doubts.

The workshop lasts for three hours and promises an intimate experience for both of you.

Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, or simply want to surprise your partner, this workshop will undoubtedly be a cherished gift for both of you.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you soon :bj !

Namaste @};-
Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby Amore4her » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:58 am

We will be there March 17th -23. This will be our I think our 10th or 12th trip...IDK we lose track! LOL
Can't wait to be back home! I (Tracy) am planning a Ladies Hour Hour one day. Basically, the ladies got together to get to know each other, share stories, fashion ideas, and so much more. It was just ladies having some girlfriend time. It is so much fun!
If you are interested, please message me with your dates and we will try to get a date that most of us are there.
Can't wait to meet all you sexy people!
Tracy and Will
kasidie: WNTformore
sls: lookin4her2016
RM 8/28-9/2
RM 10/23-10/28
Amore4her
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 17 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS KASIDIE

Postby K&Fsexyus » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:24 am

Hello to all

We will be showing up 18 to 26 March

See you then

K & F
K&Fsexyus
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2018

Previous

Return to When are you Arriving at Desire Riviera Maya ?