Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Riviera Maya

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Riviera Maya.

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby nicenycpl » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:43 am

So sad to watch your month's thread sink to the bottom of the page :(

Time to book another trip!
nicenycpl
Desire Addict
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby MandKEastCoast » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:51 am

nicenycpl wrote:We just got back from our Vacation and got to meet so many people from this thread....you people rock!

cant wait till the next one....

Steve n Ellie



Steve and Ellie! We met you on our first trip to Desire 10 trips ago ( and seven years). It was our first lifestyle experience and I will never forget the first night at the hot tub. I was like “Whoah” and Ellie was so sweet, you guys helped us dip our toe in before we dove head first lol - was wondering when we’d run in to you again - looks like we missed you by one week :(

- Matt and Kristen
MandKEastCoast
Desire Convert
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Mar 2016

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby nicenycpl » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 am

MandKEastCoast wrote:
nicenycpl wrote:We just got back from our Vacation and got to meet so many people from this thread....you people rock!

cant wait till the next one....

Steve n Ellie



Steve and Ellie! We met you on our first trip to Desire 10 trips ago ( and seven years). It was our first lifestyle experience and I will never forget the first night at the hot tub. I was like “Whoah” and Ellie was so sweet, you guys helped us dip our toe in before we dove head first lol - was wondering when we’d run in to you again - looks like we missed you by one week :(

- Matt and Kristen




HI!!!!!!!!!!

did you go a week before us or are you going now?
nicenycpl
Desire Addict
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby BATravelers » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 am

nicenycpl wrote:So sad to watch your month's thread sink to the bottom of the page :(

Time to book another trip!



Yes, yes you do...next week??? 8)
Brandon and Allison (batravelers)
Kasidie, SDC, SLS, Quiver - batravelers
Kik - batravelers and batravelersm
User avatar
BATravelers
Desire Fan
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 am
Location: NM
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Aug 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS SDC

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby BATravelers » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:01 am

Travelers wrote:First timers! We will be at RM 8/29 - 9/2!

M41/F36



See you two next week! This is our second trip 8) hopefully you'll love it as much as we do!
Brandon and Allison (batravelers)
Kasidie, SDC, SLS, Quiver - batravelers
Kik - batravelers and batravelersm
User avatar
BATravelers
Desire Fan
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 am
Location: NM
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Aug 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS SDC

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby MandKEastCoast » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 pm

nicenycpl wrote:
MandKEastCoast wrote:
nicenycpl wrote:We just got back from our Vacation and got to meet so many people from this thread....you people rock!

cant wait till the next one....

Steve n Ellie



Steve and Ellie! We met you on our first trip to Desire 10 trips ago ( and seven years). It was our first lifestyle experience and I will never forget the first night at the hot tub. I was like “Whoah” and Ellie was so sweet, you guys helped us dip our toe in before we dove head first lol - was wondering when we’d run in to you again - looks like we missed you by one week :(

- Matt and Kristen




HI!!!!!!!!!!

did you go a week before us or are you going now?



I am trying to touch base with folks we met in January- we go next week
MandKEastCoast
Desire Convert
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Mar 2016

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby MandKEastCoast » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:06 pm

I’ve gotten two PMs I believe I responded to but they still show in my outbox. I’m not being rude - I’ve tried to reply to you but not sure if those who sent me messages got them.

Lmk- can’t wait to be there Monday!
MandKEastCoast
Desire Convert
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Mar 2016

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby uandusfun » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:45 pm

See y’all again next year on my birthday!
Kik: uandusfun2
Sdc: uandusfun
uandusfun
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 11:21 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Aug. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby nicenycpl » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:29 pm

nicenycpl wrote:So sad to watch your month's thread sink to the bottom of the page :(

Time to book another trip!

bump :lol:
nicenycpl
Desire Addict
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya

Previous

Return to When are you Arriving at Desire Riviera Maya ?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Twins92612 and 2 guests