Oct. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Riviera Maya

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Riviera Maya.

Re: Oct. '18 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby sweetdreams473 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey we will be in RM Oct 10 -14. Send us a message. Looking forward to have lots of sexy fun
SDC, Spicymatch, Swingliving: sweetdreams473
sweetdreams473

We are from: Mexico
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Oct 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sdc spicymatch

Postby sweetdreams473 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:48 pm

FlirtAndPlay wrote:Just booked 2nd Desire trip for 2018. We will be there October 10-16. Can’t wait!

We will be there Oct 10-14. Hope we can meet. Send us a message if you wish
SDC, Spicymatch, Swingliving: sweetdreams473
sweetdreams473

Swing Site(s) we belong to: sdc spicymatch

Postby DesireWeek43 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello Everyone

:D/ ONLY About 22 More Days Till October 1st. :D/

Hope Everyone is having a great weekend. Will not be long before some of you will be heading off to the resort for what I am sure will be a memorable vacation. Remember, once you are within 15 Days of your arrival, don't forget to do the resorts "Express Online Check In" :D

For those who have yet to join the others and wish to, PM me for the link to the Desires RM October 2018 Group.
More info can be found on the 1st page here on this thread as well if interested.

As for the group, It has been a great turn out once again this year. At the moment we have about 110 Couples as members and growing. :D
As many of you know, these groups have proven to be a great way to get to know others. Always nice to make new friends to share drinks with around the pool/Hot tub ;)

Have a great day, everyone.
We will see some of you for drinks next month. :D/
Cheers,
Jeff/Jeff & Kristina

:CAN :CAN

Have You Been 43'd Yet?
Oct. 2018
Have You Been 43'd Yet?
Oct. 2018
Apr. 2019
Our KIK ID:
DRMApril17
DesireWeek43
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 0-10-2017

Postby Claudia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:28 pm

So many of us long for touch and all that it brings, closeness, intimacy, connection, comfort, belonging, acknowledgement, pleasure, warmth, safety …

It’s a powerful part of the healing and growth journeys of A Touch of Magic .
The massage and touch experiences, the lessons and workshops cover a wide range of expression and offer so many gifts.
More and more I see how vital touch is in a world of increased separation, disconnect and isolation.

Often in relationships there’s no or little touch and sensuality, only when it comes to sex.
It’s a need that impacts on our health, our nervous system, our psychological well-being, our emotional health and our connection to ourselves and to life.

Beyond that, there is so much pleasure to be had in the realm of Conscious Sensual Energy Massage, so many experiences to enjoy and explore.
Come and share, come and feel, come and learn.

We have all these amazing nerves, skin, senses that were designed to touch, to be touched. We express them, grow them, develop them when we do. That’s what they’re for, and in this we come to feel how beautiful we are.

During your visit to Cancún I would love to invite you to my workshop and experiean amazing , sensuous loving morning with your special one and BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU , giving you tools to reconnect with each other to keep the flame of your love alive !

Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ). To book your sessions please write me
If you are intesrested to book a session during your coming trip , I'm already booking all your sessions.
Any questions of doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

It will be my pleasure to see you very soon.

Send you all a huge hug of light and kisses with all my love.

Claudia Gabucio @};-
write me
Claudia

Postby OilMan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Looking forward to another Desire visit. The exciting, fun, sexy and lasting memories are making our work days long. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. James and Crystal from Kansas ;) October 10 to the 18th
OilMan
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby ctrycher » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:34 pm

OilMan wrote:Looking forward to another Desire visit. The exciting, fun, sexy and lasting memories are making our work days long. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. James and Crystal from Kansas ;) October 10 to the 18th

James and Crystal, we are Wendy and Chris. We are there 13 to 18th, making name necklaces for everyone, I'll have some for you as well
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Postby ctrycher » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:35 pm

OilMan wrote:Looking forward to another Desire visit. The exciting, fun, sexy and lasting memories are making our work days long. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. James and Crystal from Kansas ;) October 10 to the 18th

James and Crystal, we are Wendy and Chris. We are there 13 to 18th, making name necklaces for everyone, I'll have some for you as well
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Postby adub » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Coming for our first trip Oct. 14-19. Not in the LS but looking to make friends, have fun, and be a little adventurous. Nervous and excited at the same time. Excited mostly!!!
adub

Postby ctrycher » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:50 pm

adub wrote:Coming for our first trip Oct. 14-19. Not in the LS but looking to make friends, have fun, and be a little adventurous. Nervous and excited at the same time. Excited mostly!!!

Welcome, we are Chris and Wendy, I'm making name necklaces for everyone between the 13th and 18th, what are your first names so I can make some for you?
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Postby OilMan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Hello Wendy and Chris look forward to meeting you. That is so sweet.
OilMan
Desire Fan

Postby Grownupfun300 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 pm

We will be there Oct 11 to the 16th for our first time. Looking to meet new people and have some fun. It would be good to have chatted with some people before hand. Say hi let's have a great time

Kim and Rich
Grownupfun300

We arrive on: 11 Oct 2018

Postby adub » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm

ctrycher wrote:
adub wrote:Coming for our first trip Oct. 14-19. Not in the LS but looking to make friends, have fun, and be a little adventurous. Nervous and excited at the same time. Excited mostly!!!

Welcome, we are Chris and Wendy, I'm making name necklaces for everyone between the 13th and 18th, what are your first names so I can make some for you?

Anna and Don. Thank you!
adub

Postby DesireWeek43 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Hello Anna & Don

Hope your day is going well. Only about 11 more days to go before October is here. :D/

Looking forward to chatting in the resorts October group with the others. Think we are getting pretty close to 120 couples now. :D

If anyone is wishing to join the Desires RM October 2018 Group, just send us a quick hello here and we will send you the link.
As well you can reach out to our ID listed below.

Have a great week everyone.
Cheers,
Jeff/Jeff & Kristina
:CAN :CAN
Have You Been 43'd Yet?
Oct. 2018
Apr. 2019
Our KIK ID:
DRMApril17
DesireWeek43
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 0-10-2017

Postby Wills19839 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Oct 9 and 10 and RM! 4th time!
wills19839 on LL, Kasidie
flavacouple on SDC
Wills19839

We arrive on: 11 May 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie LL SDC

Postby desireaddict » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Arriving home on Oct 13th for just 6 nights, but much needed R&R.

J&J
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 13 Oct 2018

PreviousNext

Return to When are you Arriving at Desire Riviera Maya ?