Page 1 of 1

November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:14 am
by ja68
Hi- we’re interested in going to Desire in November- does anyone know of any groups planning on an organized trip in November?
Thanks!

Re: November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 am
by CokeMann
There is the Life on the Swingset group - full take over November 2 - 9, 2019 at Desire RM

I'm not sure if is sold out at this point but you should hurry to check, it always sells out quickly

FYI - since it is a complete takeover you will have to book thru the group /TA for the takeover

Re: November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:40 am
by ja68
Thanks, CokeMan! Do you have any insight into what that particular group takeover is like? Age range? Nude vs non nude? Thanks!!

Re: November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:48 am
by CokeMann
ja68 wrote:Thanks, CokeMan! Do you have any insight into what that particular group takeover is like? Age range? Nude vs non nude? Thanks!!


Typical Desire RM median - average late 30s to 50ish
Mostly nude at beach, pool,Jacuzzi

Suggest you check out their Info Page - group maybe over the top for some

Re: November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 pm
by jandr1013
Agree with CokeMann on reading the info page (and if you enjoy podcasts / have the time, listen to the ones linked at the bottom) to get a sense of the group. We think it's a great group and are going back for our second time this November, but are aware that it might not be what everyone is looking for. Latest number I see is that there's 21 rooms left. If you're curious, and want to chat more about it, feel free to PM to exchange details.

Re: November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:25 pm
by BlackClarkGriswold
jandr1013 wrote:Agree with CokeMann on reading the info page (and if you enjoy podcasts / have the time, listen to the ones linked at the bottom) to get a sense of the group. We think it's a great group and are going back for our second time this November, but are aware that it might not be what everyone is looking for. Latest number I see is that there's 21 rooms left. If you're curious, and want to chat more about it, feel free to PM to exchange details.


We will be first timers at Desire..its looking like we are going to have to cancel next week, and I see I can rebook through the Swingset group because they have rooms available still. But.... I checked the daily activities....wow...lets just say going from Temptations last year to that is jumping into the deep end LoL. Some of the workshops look cool though! This group seems to have a wealth of experience, maybe we could learn some things. Our objective is just to reconnect with one another and maybe do some playing as an accessory to that should we both be okay with it, In your opinion would you advise going with a group as a first timer?, or should I just rebook later in the month of November when there are no groups?

Re: November 2019 Groups?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:06 pm
by CokeMann
BlackClarkGriswold wrote:We will be first timers at Desire..its looking like we are going to have to cancel next week, and I see I can rebook through the Swingset group because they have rooms available still. But.... I checked the daily activities....wow...lets just say going from Temptations last year to that is jumping into the deep end LoL. Some of the workshops look cool though! This group seems to have a wealth of experience, maybe we could learn some things. Our objective is just to reconnect with one another and maybe do some playing as an accessory to that should we both be okay with it, In your opinion would you advise going with a group as a first timer?, or should I just rebook later in the month of November when there are no groups?

We've been on the Swingset trips a couple of times and I would not recommend going that week if you are not already heavily in to some regular form of lifestyle activities. IMHO, it may be just be too over the top for you or your SO at this point in time

Others that have been on the Swingset trips are more than welcome to chime in with their opinions ;)