We Desire Mayhem 2020 - May 9th - 16th

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

We Desire Mayhem 2020 - May 9th - 16th

Postby Gary_and_Jenn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:19 am

We Desire Mayhem will be back again!

We where able to obtain a good rate for our May Desire group, May 9th - 16th are the core dates, but you can stay longer or shorter.

We Desire Mayhem started as a small group of friends who normally went to Temptation, but decided to give Desire a try. It has grown every year by welcoming more friends to join our group. We are not into changing the vibe of the resort and we love it just as it is. Sometimes we may twist a theme night or two, but generally we just go with the flow and have a good time. We do some special things (last year was a raffle) to raise money for the Aitana Foundation, and help the kids with cancer in Cancun.

We love having new people join our group. Last year we had 16 couples, grown from 3 couples a few years ago.
Some of us are lifestyle while others are not, we welcome all people to join our group and have a good time!

Book the 2020 We Desire Mayhem group trip HERE

VERY IMPORTANT! Please note the payment terms and don’t wait until the last day to pay the installments because of the time difference. These rates are valid for bookings made up to 31st August 2019. Deposit required at time of booking. Booking may be amended or cancelled (less deposit) outside of 4 weeks of arrival
Email or PM us via the forum if you want more info on the group or have any questions
and if you book let me know and I can add you to the group page.
kik, SLS, SDC: micpl4funhd
Gary_and_Jenn
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Re: We Desire Mayhem 2020 - May 9th - 16th

Postby Gary_and_Jenn » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:16 pm

UPDATE: I was able to extend the rates until September 15th.
Gary_and_Jenn
Desire Fan

Re: We Desire Mayhem 2020 - May 9th - 16th

Postby Gary_and_Jenn » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:51 pm

Update:

The special rate is now expired, however you can still book using Couples Travel, which is lower per night than the rack rate. Then email them and tell them you are with WDM and they will take an additional 5% off your reservation.

Also, let me know if you book using this way so I can add you to our group.

Book the 2020 We Desire Mayhem group trip HERE
Gary_and_Jenn
Desire Fan

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya