June 2010

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

June 2010

Postby Sands » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Is C4P going to be at Desires Cancun in June2010?Cannot get the calendar to show. :(
Sands
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Jul 2015

Postby CokeMann » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 pm

At the moment all that is listed for June are two groups one from NFN and one from Castaway - no references to C4P
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby tout.prest » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 pm

The C4P website shows that they will be at the resort from June 10th (My birthday ! :D ) thru the 15th.

We were there for part of their time last year, and they are a great bunch of people.

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

June visit

Postby Sands » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Yes, that's the website I noticed -C4P slated as going to be there- glad to read they are nice group! Why isn't C4P listed on any calendar- Desire Resort website included? Last year they were listed, that's why I checked their website for the dates before reserving. We like to go to Desire when there are group(s) there - it is so much more fun, especially when people get into the themes at night! First time, we went there, it was when the resort was just opened and it was so quiet, we were the only ones at the disco! Someone at the pool told us to come back when groups are there, so we took their advice, so happy we did!
Sands
Desire Fan

Re: June visit

Postby CokeMann » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Sands wrote:Yes, that's the website I noticed -C4P slated as going to be there- glad to read they are nice group! Why isn't C4P listed on any calendar- Desire Resort website included? Last year they were listed, that's why I checked their website for the dates before reserving.

Probably for the same reason that up until this morning they weren't listed in the Forums Groups & Events calendar. C4P did not submit the information and a request to be listed to Desire or to these forums.

btw - We have now added the C4P group to the calendar - now that we know about it - lol
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

C4P at Desire

Postby wailea07 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:57 pm

I sure hope C4P is going to be at Desire from June 10th through the 15th because I am a member of C4P and signed up for the trip on the C4P website, not to mention I have already paid for our room and airfare! I also personally know at least 8 couples who are friends of ours that have signed up and paid already through C4P.
wailea07

Postby Sands » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm

So glad to read that there are going to be C4P couples going then, we are reserved for June 9-15,10.. We like being at Desire's when there are some fun groups, and not necessarily a takeover. It makes it more interesting and exciting when couples get into the themes and contests...
Sands
Desire Fan

Postby onehotsoccermom » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Let's hope the C4P group actually get's naked this year.. Last year they changed the dynamic of the resort wearing swimsuits and clothes.. Glad they were only there part of our trip-- Things returned to normal....
onehotsoccermom
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC SLS

Postby Sands » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

UGH!! Bathing suits and clothing!!! Did C4P know they were at Desire? Maybe that is part of their "foreplay" and then they strip when they are in their rooms! I hope there are other couples at the time we are going or my hubby and I will be the only naked ones at the pool!
Sands
Desire Fan

Postby onehotsoccermom » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Ohh, we'll be right there with you!!
onehotsoccermom
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC SLS

Postby wailea07 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 pm

This will be my and my wife's first trip to Desire or a clothing optional resort. We are part of the C4P group. Many of our C4P friends have gone several times in the past and claimed they got naked but it is not required. I don't know if my wife and I will go au natural or not. We will have to see how comfortable we feel when we get there and if we have adequately pre-tanned those areas that never see the sun!
wailea07

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya