November 2021 takeovers?

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

November 2021 takeovers?

Postby redjalapenoMI » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:39 am

Anyone aware of any takeovers this November at RM? We are first-time LS travelers in our early 30s and would love it if we found a takeover with an average age that skews a bit younger.

Thanks in advance!
redjalapenoMI
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: November 2021 takeovers?

Postby nokidclub » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:00 pm

There is no Desire resort takeover for younger people, as far as I’m aware. The closest thing to that would be Young Swingers Week at the Hedonism II resort.

“Life on the Swingset” has a lifestyle LGBTQA+ oriented takeover in November, but it’s super expensive and doesn’t focus on any special age category.

Desire offers Sexy Young and Wild in August, but it’s just a promotion rather than a takeover. And it’s basically the same crowd as the rest of the year.

Desire Pearl is more inexpensive than DRM, and as a result has a few more younger value-oriented lifestylers and curiosity-seekers, based on our observations. About 10-15% of the crowd will be 20s/30s, in our experience.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby lbrooks » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:13 pm

Pearl tends to be a bit older by reputation. DRM is more laidback party, and USUALLY you can find your people no matter ebb and flow of age demographic. We did the life on the swingset takeover one year due to timing availability for vacation on our end. would not recommend it for first timers. Some people were kind to us being outsiders, most were not. NO matter how open and non judgemental we were, we were not apart of their group and they made it very known and I've never felt more judged by my appearance, with out even talking to me. (I am athletic, blonde, and bi)
lbrooks
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby 2gingers4play » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:10 am

Ibrooks

Thank you for the heads up on the folks in the swingset week. We are both bi and so were looking at that as our best bet, but if they are cliquish and judgmental, they're not the sort of people we'd enjoy
2gingers4play

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Nov 2022

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:35 am

2gingers4play wrote:Ibrooks

Thank you for the heads up on the folks in the swingset week. We are both bi and so were looking at that as our best bet, but if they are cliquish and judgmental, they're not the sort of people we'd enjoy

We haven't and probably won't go with the swingset crew (we're in the LS, however both straight), but from what I have heard from the Life on the Swingset podcast and reading Cooper S. Beckett's books/interviews, I would not expect a judgemental crowd at all. Pretty much the opposite. And we have never encountered judgement at Desire generally.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya