HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!!! (News)

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!!! (News)

Postby Claudia » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Happy New Year to all of you guys !!!!!May this year bring you lots of health,love,prosperity and happiness!!!!!!
Guys I just want to thank all of you for your visit during 2010 !!! It was my pleasure to meet and work you too and of course to see all my dearest friends.God bless you guys!!!!!
Also I want to let you know that this year will probably be my last year working,it has been my pleasure to work all of you and to teach you a little bit of the ancient art of touching and tantra too.
So for the ones that will be coming during this year specially during the next six coming months (january,february,march,april and may) that I haven't seen and would like to try the therapy it's gonna be my pleasure to see you!!!! I'm already booking does appointment for does months,so if you want please write me back and let me know the dates of your trip and I will get back with you as soon as possible.The cost of the therapy will be the same past two years....$180 usd for both of you !!!! The thearpy last two hours one hour for each one of you.
Remember I only do two couples a day,one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm from Monday's till Saturday's.
In case you have any question or doubt please feel free and write me back and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
To book your appointments you can write me to massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com
Have a wonderful and blessed week!!!!! Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon too !!!
Receive a huge hug of light and a big kiss to all of you!!! Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya